Will dinosaur fad ever comes back again? I could use some new dinosaur games

Will dinosaur fad ever comes back again? I could use some new dinosaur games.

Attached: Dino Crisis.jpg (896x504, 66.73K)

imo not for a while because you need to get kids used to feathered dinosaurs and shit

I thought it was? See it everywhere and even more so since the new Jurassic Pork.

I've been playing the buggy mess Ark on my crapbox. Single player. It's comfy and dare I say fun?

New on the other hand? I know Ark 2 is coming out with Familia soon.

Attached: AnonOnAParasaur.jpg (1080x534, 147.53K)

feathered dinosaurs are gay and no one cares about them now

I think dinosaurs are primarily seen as a kid or educational, before they were sexy and cool but nothing has taken advantage of that sexy/coolness for awhile so they've kind of gone back to being an educational/for kids thing.

>you need to get kids used to feathered dinosaurs
ok groomer
this user sees the truth

I have enough of Jurassic Park and how they don't want to kill the dinosaurs. I want a new Turok and Dino Crisis game.

its mostly niche coomer shit that you gota look in secluded parts of the internet for nowadays tough

bro your Exoprimal?

They're back to mostly unfeathered now since there's no fossilized skin imprints that prove anything. Archeology is such a meme field, just make shit up and see what sticks.
>T Rex was exclusively a scavenger
>actually it was the apex hunter
>actually it's arms were very weak and atrophied
>no wait it had powerful muscles and probably.pushed itself up or held prey in place with them
>it had feathers
>wait no, no feathers!

Get kids used to them? Kids believe whatever you tell them. Like sky daddy is real or that you aren't a fucking failure for examples.

I have always dreamed of some Alien Isolation type of game where you get chased by a raptor or some dino in a giant lab
Imagine some jurassic park horror game where you try to escape the island during the outbreak. That would make such a good game

Feathered dinosaurs are the trannies of dinosaur artistic depiction. You know I'm right.

Attached: featherfucks.jpg (800x489, 64.68K)

I want a solo FPS like Turok (or a Turok sequel) with dinosaurs and others prehistoric animals. Each level is a different time period with the most iconic creatures of each era, a level in the sky with pterosaurs and one underwater with large marine reptiles. No humans, just you, your wacky aliens weapons and prehistoric animals with awesomebro designs.

Attached: CB672A74-0C0F-49F6-8873-2969043FB3DB.jpg (2828x2828, 1.27M)

don't forget Any Forums

Attached: 1644739490466.gif (500x254, 498.25K)

Can almost guarantee there will be a Dino Crisis remake after REmake 4. They won't stop with that cash cow and for various reason RE 5 and CV are too problematic to remake and 6 is too recent and would need to be after those anyway.

Attached: 1638743067516.webm (720x405, 1.91M)

Capcom are already doing exoprimal though

Attached: 89E737AE-6091-44CE-A3D1-8C150167CF47.jpg (1260x708, 82.7K)

Is that just a straight forward action game?

Yes and it's awful
Capcom needs to stop pleasing the niche nerds about this type of shitty arcade games