I know they'll literally never bring this character back for anything but I really like her design. It's so eighties

I know they'll literally never bring this character back for anything but I really like her design. It's so eighties

Attached: Sonia_the_Hedgehog.png (926x1541, 993.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mwJNGzzMU_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's in the most engaging piece of sonic media currently being made though.

Attached: 1659826081407092.jpg (1920x1080, 552.03K)

She's cute, not sure why they thought going with Jaleel White for her voice was a good idea though. At least she was actually voiced by a woman in the French dub.

Attached: 1646512759306.png (957x1275, 1.95M)

She and her green brother were trapped in a bad show. It'd be more likely that if they ever do give Sonic some kind of long lost family it would be completely new and committee driven to be as safe as possible.
Not that this wasn't committee driven of course.

Now if there is someone they should bring back it should be Johney. His design was sick and he's got a vein and cowardly personality that's perfect for him to be a recurring antagonist for many scenarios.

Attached: johnny_2019_by_nibroc_rock_ddh2lzx.png (2500x2500, 2.36M)

Why does he have a bomb for a head? Seems very unsafe.

If Sonic ever gets bought by a different company or something I do hope they unify the continuities a bit

Attached: k078z1rihfh91.png (1220x1808, 620.89K)

Yeahh.. no. They should just make a new Sonic game that takes place after Sonic and the Black Knight. Everything after that game starting with Colours fucked the series' characters and world..

I can't imagine Sonic not being a Sega property lol

Sega as a whole could realistically be bought if Japanese laws loosened. They're only worth like 3bil

Dumb bitch

Attached: stupid pink bitch cant just spit it out already.png (1916x1074, 2.82M)

People dig that kind of shit. I remember how people got so hyped for that IDW TMNT comic, (before it turned to shit 100 issues later), because they brought back characters and ideas into one coherent series and they did just about character justice.

Sonic could use that kind of treatment instead of just scrap and reboot. I'd love to see a reinvented Sticks clash with Shade, the Zeti or the Black arms.

Attached: 1597860558642.jpg (814x1154, 729.5K)

Alright Microsoft. Do ya thing. This is clearly a joke I don't want this to be true please Microsoft don't

Never going to happen, particularly after the shit with the RPG and Ken Penders.

Attached: tangle-the-lemur-sonic.gif (640x640, 2.3M)

That's Urkel.

Aww it went bad? What happened?

Why would they? Jokes about must-have titles aside, isn't the Xbox market in Japan basically nothing?

No.

Attached: Screenshot_20220813_234949~2.jpg (1080x2114, 195.72K)

based johnny bro
Rush in general really needs another game in the series
youtube.com/watch?v=mwJNGzzMU_Y
and no silver should not be included

Attached: Sonic rush adventure.png (1920x1200, 2.24M)

They changed up the writing team and now the plot focuses on this mutant city and the fifth OC turtle's relationship drama.

Blaze's world is in desperate need of some development. If Saga were smart they'd start doing that with smaller stories and products. I suppose there is IDW but I get the feeling that they will allow too much creative freedom when making these stories.

Attached: FZKk1h1WIAIQYSZ.jfif.jpg (750x1154, 174.82K)

The PlayStation market in Japan is also basically nothing. PlayStation is a California brand and most people in Japan aren't interested
If you're a Japanese developer your two customer bases are Americans and people who own Switches

Attached: PicsArt_022503.05.55.jpg (2289x1947, 1.02M)

She was such a good slut.

Attached: Cosmic dance 1.gif (520x390, 2.41M)

> Normal human female body with a cartoon head slapped on
I hate this.
I hate this.

Attached: a2tma8bdutz31.jpg (882x882, 44.35K)

The juxtaposition of the most adorable Sonic characters ever created with the rest of Tamers' assgoblins is the funniest fucking thing

Part of me says Sonic has enough fucking counterparts but the other part of me says Surge is a genuinely good character and has a compelling, if not well-written, reason to try to be Sonic's rival. Lightning vs. wind/speed is a good dichotomy too.

yeah Flora really stands out, I agree

These sonic comic characters look like randomly generated NFTs

>bad show
Call it nostalgia but I always thought it was passable albeit nothing outstanding or anything