A VIDEOGAME thread about VIDEOGAME character, discuss VIDEOGAME

a VIDEOGAME thread about VIDEOGAME character, discuss VIDEOGAME

Stop posting this tranny

She’s so cute

Why do traps have such fat cocks?

Just because you put videogames everywhere doesn't mean you aren't fishing for cheap (you)s using the most recent shitpost on Any Forums. So get bent fag.

Bridget is such a cute boy.

I really think we need more art of Jam getting that cute feminine penis whether Bridget consents or not. I don't care about Bridget's gender, it's just Jam should be raping them.

>character's entire backstory is being forcefully raised as a girl since birth
>actually making him accept being a girl would be an insanely horrible implication and an overall negative depiction of a trans characters
>pro-tranny people just ignore that and insert some headcanon about how they weren't REALLY raised as a girl
if you have to tapdance around and slightly rework a character or else it'll look like a terrible, glaring insult to your movement maybe you should just leave it the fuck alone

Attached: RAGE.gif (498x356, 235.48K)

There's a version of this pic with his cock out

She looks extremely fuckable.

Attached: 1643038998688.gif (498x498, 683K)

another bridget thread shortly after the last archived? just what we need.

Attached: 1659028734008657.jpg (288x252, 26.97K)

Guilty Gear was never good, it was a series for autistic pedos. It's only logical that, now the autistic pedos are all part of the LGBT, that the game caters to the LGBT.

>tranny jannies removed OP's incredibly tame image
For what purpose?

Attached: Confused Psyduck.gif (499x374, 555.78K)

>file deleted
tranny jannies!

>he/it doesn't know

I tried making threads because I genuinly wanted to ask about his routing. He feels so obtuse to play .
Does anybody know a good wall break combo? I've gotten too used to leo and ky overtime but I missed yoyo boy from +r

Attached: 1659975978189714.jpg (1000x2000, 280.6K)

>just deleted the bridget OP image so it doesn't look like the 2801th bridget thread
>but not the actual thread
>after they just deleted a fucking other thread
I'm supporting these threads just because the way jannies are trying to manage them is the funniest fucking shit i've ever seen. a fucking comedy of errors

Sauce?

>I love to support the board getting worse.

>ywn gently feed a hungry Bridget until his taut, churning, pregnant-looking gut's stuffed full of delicious pastries

Attached: Bridget Belly.jpg (600x846, 46.11K)

yeah but the issue its getting worse is entirely because janitors are borderline retarded. if any of them genuinely think 'well maybe THIS thread about transgenders might not be a total steaming pile of shit' then they don't even deserve to not be paid, they should have to pay to be a fucking janny at that point

Well what can they do when half of you beat your meat to trannies.

They just need to wipe the board and start from scratch with a zero tolerance policy. Off Topic: 7 Day Ban.

>vore artist I follow is one of those people being annoying about it
>but they also made a great assvore pic
I take what I can get

That won't help. Any Forums still became cancer.