Comfy XC3 thread

Mios

Attached: mio.png (312x432, 278.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfyz0KXEf08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure, but there was a concrete reason for Zanza and Klaus to do what they did.

Zanza made the High Entia Telethia because he wanted to keep resetting the world when it felt that the world didn't accept him.

Klaus made things the way they are because he wanted to study the nature of humanity and hope that they would be different from him.

Why is there a 10 term limit? Why does off seeing need to be a thing? Off seeing is even explained as only really being there for the comfort of knowing that people pass on.

I thought the energy used up by the 10 year soldiers would fuel Z somehow. But no, it's sort of handwaved aside with an explanation like, Z just really likes drama and spectacle and these rules lead to that.

I get it, but it's such an unsatisfying explanation.

dios mios...

>took them about 2 months to realise their feelings to each other despite having no knowledge about the concept of love in their current lives
Pretty good

Attached: 1645257902094.jpg (2048x1354, 219.14K)

Mio is my wife and none of you are allowed to look at her in a lewd manner.

Attached: 1660403056916.jpg (2560x1440, 749.67K)

Oh my God put her back in the BDSM chains it's better than this sexless living hell

Attached: 1660244433828190.png (668x491, 452.96K)

>Origin reconstruction gives her a shot with Noah all the way since he's a 10 years old
>nevermind he fucked off to Mio

Things the game needs for DLC options
Level down being available before postgame
Bonus XP from chain attacks overkills going into bonus XP pool instead
Optional difficulty option: disable combat exp gain but double CP gain. You can only level from bonus XP used at camp
Options to adjust the volume and frequency of combat dialogue
M's outfit for Mio postgame

Queen's emotional support nopon

Toxoplasmosis too strong

She'd have a better life if she managed to smile and laugh for once. As she is, she's a chronically grumpy cake. Who would even want to hang around one of those when the world is full of cheeky, funny, smiling catgirls and other more desirable High Entia?

>Doing Lanz' ascension quest
>Cutscene where Noah is speaking to Monica
>Suddenly the camera pans to fucking nothing for 5 seconds and nobody talks
>They then resume speaking
Did they forget to cut away to a flashback or something? The fuck was up with that?

Cut scene where I impregnated Monica

>buying censored lefty shit
Pass

>censorship meme
Alright, see yourself out. Game is anything but censored, but we don't want you around here anyway.

I'm at chapter 6, am I in a comfortable position to do a bunch of class ascension quests now/unlock them in the first place? Does each class actually have 3 hero quests after the initial unlock one?

too old, nia was perfect

Cutscenes still use physics for some stupid reason, I had one cutscene where an NPC walked into what I assume was uneven ground and was rapidly going up and down a quarter of an inch, it was very distracting.

>Triton's ascension quest is just the party dealing with his dementia
Top kek

>buying
I don't think anyone in this site buys games since we can just download them. X3 was free to download like a week before the launch

Of all the songs they could have played at the end of her side quest, why in the fuck did they choose this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=jfyz0KXEf08

Nia does say that all Moebius need a constant fuel of energy/lives for sustenance. If people stop dying/killing each other; then Moebius will follow soon after.
Now why they put in specific 10 year limits is handwaved. But the reason for them killing each other is explained.

What is this? Fapbait for ants?

Speak for yourself, faggot

I died like 3 times in the game
all of them by falling

Attached: 1647475753491.jpg (750x598, 44.84K)

I’m glad rampant piracy and censorship have a chance to lower the sales figures.

is there an explanation for why the two nations never put it together that they're literally the same and their consuls wear matching armor?

she's literally 9 years old

Xenoblade is a pit game

What guesses did you have about the story that ended up being wrong?

That it wasn’t censored

i meant body appearance wise

jokes on the troons
I get turned on more by medium perky tits like mio's so they only fed my fetish

I died like 10 times in the zip line area and must have spent like an hour walking back from the spawn point because my character just decided not to jump on the zip line for some reason, and the distance between the landmarks is so huge

my nigga

what was censored?

>its another immortality is le bad kusoge
nips are creatively bankrupt

he won't be able to give you any real answers because it wasn't actually censored

when I saw the first images I thought Noah was a girl

I called Joran coming back and the queens being fake
And I'm still waiting to see if that childhood bully character is coming back in Lanz's Side Story.

10 year limit is likely just a convenient number because it's long enough to make the recycling not too obvious unlike with a shorter timespan, and short enough to prevent people from naturally breaking out of their conditioning.
Hateboner for the opposing faction being drilled into them even before they leave the pod. Opposing faction being designed as sustenance to prolong your life helps incentivize not thinking about what you eat as well. Plenty of real life equivalents available to compare this behaviour with where there's barely any real incentive to fight besides orders from above telling you to with extremely shoddy reasons attached. You can see it everywhere how difficult it is for people to break free from their conditioning.

This time it's not immortality
It's literally elites sapping the life out of youths to extend their own life

Also a bodysuit and stockings game.

Why would they?
Do you think Agnus soldiers ever really go into Keves camps and talk to the consuls there?
Consuls are like spectators for the most part, they rarely even show up to colonies (the highest rank in a colony is commander).

Attached: 1656650841472.jpg (1280x720, 94.24K)

also the consuls change from time to time, consul I left a book with notes of the different colonies she ruled from time to time and since people only live for 10 years not much people will remember that certain consul was the consul of an enemy colony at some point.