2k hours in a game

>2k hours in a game
>still mediocre at best
>friend started playing a couple months ago
>already overtook me
How the fuck do you cope with this?

Attached: 1630127956624.jpg (894x1200, 109.75K)

i dunno
have you tried
not being a shitter

Are you a girl or something? Stop playing the exact same way and expecting different resultd

Some men are just made to be little cock sleeves for alphas.

Were you happy with your skill level before? Then why would that change now? If you were trying to improve this is a good chance to realize you weren't training effectively and improve your habits.

Sounds like the plot of a gay doujin
Enjoy your buttsex user

Your skills at the game got worse and stagnated while since he's new at the game, he's attentive and trying to improve.
When I started playing Siege, I was platinum rank, when I stopped playing Siege 400 hours later, I was silver rank because I stopped playing the game frequently and stopped learning new skills and tactics.

>y-you're just not working smart or hard enough
Talentfag cope. You didn't make it because you worked harder or smarter you made it because you won the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1630756638298.png (580x500, 271.73K)

Typical beta male mindset. On your knees, slut.

Cry about it subhuman.

You can't just turn your brain off and expect to improve. You have to be aware of what you're doing, what the opponent is doing, and how it interact together.

>Brothers playing wrestling games years ago
>Offer me to play, give a basic summary of how
>Essentially if they go to hit you you could just press r2 or l2 to instantly counter them
>Do nothing but this and mash attack
"bro how are you so good have you played before"
Some people are bad because they put so many hours in they overcomplicate the game to cope with the fact its not that hard.
Most games are poorly balanced and 90% of what you can do is not worth doing.

1v1 him irl

No way dude's a foot taller than me and 60 lbs heavier

Congrats for being friends with a chad but it seems that it is your only redeeming quality.

Sissy

>tranime
I wonder why you suck at vidya

you seem like a cute boy OP, maybe you should just accept your place?

>HE BIG AND STRONG SO HE GOOD
What are you a caveman?

call him a tryhard every time he does better than you

It's not a lottery, good genes come from parents with good genes.
You're just an actual Untermensch.

Rofl, this nigga played Persona 4 and related to Adachi the most. Imagine being so pathetic your cope is that you're pathetic

Attached: 329669d66440ac8191052a6528b47e3a.jpg (630x420, 22.52K)

You already admitted he's also way better than you at videogames so that's two very different categories where he outperforms you.
And considering how you instantly fly into manlet rage even on the internet he definitely has to have a better personality than you as well.
And based on this I'm going to assume he's also smarter than you.

Fuck how did I not think of that thank you user

Very few people luck into everything being handed to them. The vast majority are somewhere in the middle, and have things they're better and worse at. You probably are too and just aren't playing a game that comes naturally to you

Let your friend cum inside your ass.
It's the only way he can share his gamer talent with you.