What is Any Forums like now?

What do you expect to happen or how the board to become?

During the 2000s and some of the early 2010s, Any Forums was obsessed with games and being mad at everything, starting console wars and so on. Sure some of it was in jest but that was the main vibe.
After that people started mellowing down, missing their past more, got horny more, blog posted and tried to resonate with another.
The American elections then happened and the board became chaotic, it has mellowed down with people just being mad at transexuals compared to being mad at Any Forums or 9gag like before, infact that's the go-to insult now compared to calling thing autistic or faggotry.

Anger, feels and political remain some may be in influx at times, some may be more than others or the tone can shift.

However what's Any Forums like now?
I'd say self-loathing to an extend and degrading itself and others.

Attached: hopefully i got this right.png (1607x455, 157.49K)

2022: bots

Attached: 1629197301335.png (591x444, 467.6K)

Horny.

Any Forums was always horny

Trash. In the past there were some shit threads, but now everyone is going out of their way to make threads as shitty as possible because they think it's an epic trolle.

Retarded /thread

even more politics

bunch of lgb whatevers acting like thiss board was always an alphabet soup with their muh trap bullshit.

people were always into sexy things, if a trap looked good people would meme about fapping to them, they always laughed at ugly traps or thought of it as a joke, only recently with the tranny movement did it become a hated thing.

Tranny and nigger obsessed.

Coping with their midlife crisis.

BOTS and SHILLS and SCHIZOS

vidya butts

I'd say the Any Forums phase is still going...

We're in the normie era. Now fucking Glow Rogan is telling people to come to Any Forums. It's unironically over.

Judging by the completely inorganic hate campaign against ER: Any Forums today is paid spam.

>Glow Rogan is telling people to come to Any Forums
link?

One of his shows in the last 3 or so days... too lazy to link

During it's heyday, Any Forums was obsessed with shitting on the PS3 and slurping Nintendo's cock.

It's still political. Just now with more irrelevant lust provoking inages

This board has been raided for a few days now. It's so blatantly obvious.

Crying about trannies and censorship

>Any Forums was obsessed with games and being mad at everything
>was obsessed
>was
fuck you op, i'm still fucking raging to this day over vidya

Attached: 1207380263069.jpg (214x213, 36.58K)

yeah, it's a shame how nintendofags have fallen, they got me into so many good games and convinced me to hack my 3ds. Now they enjoy takedowns and dmca while defending them, shill shitty ports/remakes, hate piracy and attack you for it, want certain devs to be fired or quit, and hate older titles and nitnendo systems.
It's a massive shame, they were the chillest group that just enjoyed games.

>falling for false flaggers
Nobody bought Skyward Sword HD.

We've circled back to rage and outrage culture to the point that it's impossible to discuss any new game because people who are only interested in ragebait drama jump from shitstorm to shitstorm and crash any thread for a new game into the ground.
Good sequels to good games that have always had good threads on Any Forums are destroyed by dramabaiters who have no interest in said game, they only care about the next big drama trend. And after a few weeks when the next shitstorm starts brewing and the dramabaiters have moved on it's already too late to discuss the game.

Attached: 1343004918161.jpg (396x294, 89.18K)

Mentally handicapped gay coomer schizos

LUST

Attached: Screenshot_2020-04-22 Image 3271 v.png (545x534, 13.04K)

old Any Forums GOOD
nu Any Forums BAD

Unironically, this place went to shit because moot/hiro keeps splitting us up between multiple gaming related boards. The schizos who were once kept in check by being part of the mass got their own board which embolded them to come back to regular old Any Forums and mould it into their vision. Also, said new boards attracted new people (and the bulk of paid shills, thanks /vg/) to those specific places and give backup to the schizos flooding Any Forums.

Attached: 89272834.jpg (835x1248, 1.24M)

Attached: 1620938139059.png (557x543, 34.58K)