Is this the most overrated game of all time?

Is this the most overrated game of all time?

Attached: Goku SNES adventures.png (512x512, 402.28K)

No.

its not bad at all, a one and done game. too long to ever want to go back to because you remember it is a jrpg and the memories of all the boring parts come back to you and you walk away from it. There is value to be had playing it but its not something you should come back to.

Attached: images.png (192x262, 5.13K)

Ironically the hate for this game is more overrated than the actual game itself

Attached: f58978f175eba8065d1b5afe4545876d_original.png (1552x873, 870.77K)

The only boring part is 65,000,000 BC

and that's the part that drags on the most

No, the most overrated game is OP's favourite game

That's Final Fantasy 7.

I still haven't played it yet
it is good for someone who only likes jrpgs alittle bit or will I want to kill myself

Nah, most overrated is Super Mario 64. Dull collectathons do not deserve high ratings.

no. played it last year and it was a pretty good experience. the most overrated game of all time is probably some socio-political indie trash like Papers Please or some other shit of that kind.

It's probably one of the most streamlined casual jrpgs ever made. There's really no filler although as has been mentioned there is a somewhat boring section around the middle of the game. But the game itself is fairly short too so it's not a huge investment of your time. Has one of the best soundtracks of any video game ever if you're into that sort of thing.

I think it's because there's too many forced encounters and enemies resistant to everything except lightning. Even in Magus' castle you can avoid a lot of fights.

No matter how much you post it. You'll never make it real, tranny. Now cope

Majority of nintendo games are overrated. Colorful candy graphics and easy gameplay for toddlers. Critics are just bribed to give ninshit games a high score

Lmfao chrono cross plebs seething

Didn't even play Cross, since Trigger put me to sleep
but maybe It's better because it has a proper remake?

>Didn't even play Cross
He totally fucking played Cross

Is Chrono Cross in the room with us?

Attached: 400.jpg (585x302, 157.85K)

Why is the frog so cool and why is there no collab with other games?

Yeah he's replying to me out of massive butthurt for not being anywhere near a proper sequel to Trigger

Chrono trigger is kino

That isn't a Nintendo game.

guess where it released