What is it like to be a Russian gamer in this political climate?

They are even removing games from Russian stores

Attached: 876430-942067_20080604_001.jpg (1280x720, 365.93K)

oh no, how will russians be able to buy their games now ..

Pirate a gpu first

They could never afford it in the first place, the average real salary in Russia is $200 a month. Exceptions are cities like Moscow, but even if you collect all the rich city dwellers of Russia, you won't get even 10 million people, Russians are the majority of players of f2p games for the reason.

Russians pirate 99% of games. I’m speaking with my own experience

On PC, the only real "issue" is not being able to pay for games on Steam, but there are ways of easily bypassing the bank restrictions or you could just simply pirate the games. Most triple A companies have delisted their games in the Russian region, but, again you can simply pirate them.

I wouldn't know what it's like for console players (there are plenty of them here), but from what I heard things are pretty rough for them.

Forgot to mention buying keys for games which is also a common practice here.

Oh no. What will I do now?

Attached: logo-rutracker-org.png (1024x273, 141.89K)

Nobody ever updates the games on there. I just had to steal Cruelty Squad and Highfleet from somewhere else.

It's very inconvenient right now, but you can still buy steam keys or pay a bot to gift you a game so it's fine. Even when they block steam pages you can still get games through other means. Bought Elden Ring, Dragon's Dogma and a couple of small indie games since the war started. Buying shit is done for convenience sake anyway since you can pirate everything you want at any time. Can't pirate a nice jacket or chinese herbs though.

You can by games on steam if russia, but it will cost like +15% more because of value conversion from kzt. The only games you'll have trouble with are those blocked for russian accounts. Like you can't even open steam page for spiderman without vpn.
Overall, as a russian, I don't give a shit. At least Biden is not my president, we have no niggers and no faggots.

>Biden is not my president
What's the difference between senile old fags?
>we have no niggers and no faggots
Funny, I see them every single day

Stay mad gaylord, probably want to move to eu? Go ahead.

>we have no niggers and no faggots
We do have a huge problem with feminism though, like other Eastern European states. No population growth.

who the fuck cares. why are there so many slavs here anyway?

I'm fine here in moscow, but you sound like a bumfuck nowhere type sissy bitch. Just wanted to signal to other anons that they should not consider your subhuman opinions as facts.

>we have no niggers and no faggots.
Dude I have a literal quasi-diaspora of niggers in my town. And have you been to Moscow or Saint-Petersburg? Literal fagtowns.

We've always been here.

russian-speaking imageboards suck

I still buy all my games, it just costs a bit more 1.2 the price I think. Some games got removed from a store - can't buy Darktide which I really waited 4 :(
All of Square's games are gone and some others but overall it's fine. At least now I have a reason to just steal FF7R and now give kikes my money just to look at a cute boy for a bit

Yeah yeah, keep sucking bro and believing Biden > Putin, that says all about you.

Russians already don't buy games, so who cares