Stop playing on wifi you little shits

stop playing on wifi you little shits

Attached: mcdonaldsfm.jpg (400x400, 54.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadband_over_power_lines
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>playing online multiplayer games
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: LOL.jpg (1000x666, 336.97K)

stop playing games with zoomers on them

I'm not.

Playing on a decent wifi cconnection is fine

>It's another "fighting game players who think a missed packet is why they're not a pro"
>It's another "fighting game players blame literally anything but their simple poor performance for poor performance"

Oh man neat. Let me get my camera and take bad photos before blaming you for posting too much and my camera instead of admitting I'm just not very good at photography.

what am i supposed to do, stretch a long ass ethernet cable across my house?

Zoomers live with their parents. The console and the internet router are usually in two different places in the house.

>friend lives in basement and uses wifi
>constant lag spikes, disconnects frequently
>keeps saying it's because his PC is old despite obvious facts
UTP/RJ45 forever and ever

Attached: villager.webm (500x281, 423.72K)

Most zoomers believe the world didn't exist before 2000 and are reluctant to analyze and reflect on things from the past. The concept that something older could be better is actually foreign to them, which is ironic given how the media they base their personalities on is built on the backs of reboot sequel products. They are such perfect little ignorant corporate sheeps and it disgusts me.

Yes.

Come to my house and lay some cable then, you fuck.

Yes?

Attached: 04410[1].jpg (1000x400, 87.42K)

wifi 6 is as fast wired

>Cat3
lol

You are RETARDED FAG.

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 7.91K)

>see opponent playing on wifi
>reject
>go next
best of luck, zoomie

Retarded zoomers trying to roleplay as an oldfag when the obvious real reason is this

broadband over powerline
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadband_over_power_lines

we can go lower

Attached: 2cat.png (621x438, 25.92K)

>powerline

Attached: 8B69923A-9BBE-4F48-8994-9711003E256F.jpg (486x409, 44.62K)

i wish more games did this, only Tekken does as far as i know.

I'm gonna fool the indicator by etherneting into my mesh and there's nothing you can do about it.

>soijak shit
18+ website

it's more stable than wifi

Attached: powerline_1.png (408x288, 21.83K)

It should be the standard, wifi warriors should be universally excluded from online interaction until they take the hint and get mommy to let them run a cable to their room

I had an ISP technician talking to me over the phone ask me if my computer was connected to the wifi. I said no, it's connected via Ethernet (since I thought he meant "is it on wireless rather than wired", and it was physically wired) and I could tell by his reaction that he'd meant wifi as a synonym for internet.

A fucking ISP technician.