Influence lost: Kreia

Influence lost: Kreia

Attached: Kreia.png (220x342, 115.28K)

NOOOOOOOOOOO STOP CHALLENGING ME ON EVERYTHING I LEFT YOU ON THE SHIP LET ME SELF INSERT GO AWAAAAYYYYYYY

Attached: 1632825827245.jpg (720x732, 59.01K)

actually, you gain influence by challenging her about Ajunta Pall when she isn't on the ship

Ajunta Balls

Attached: i suffered indignities.jpg (509x423, 112.83K)

>Caring about the opinion of some washed up roastie who couldn't hack it on either side of the Force

How to get filtered by KOTOR II in a nutshell:

>influence gained
>influence lost
>WTF, Any Forumsros, you just can't please the old hag!!!!

The way to get filtered by kotor is to think
>what gets me the most X points at any given time

>as a Jedi, all Kreia’s students turn to the dark side
Kreia: wtf why is the council mad at me, they are white cis scum who just can’t understand why my teachings are actually great. This is not my fault.

>becomes Sith and her apprentices all turn against her
Kreia: wtf why can’t you understand my teachings dumb fucks. This is not my fault

>Kreia: guess Ill kill the force to prove my point. 99% of life may die but thats a sacrifice im willing to make

Kreia has not even a shred of self awareness

Atton and HK47 is best team

Is it better to hold party member's levels until I can make them Jedi?

The munchkin-tier minmaxers don't make them Jedi at all. Nothing in the game comes close to requiring minmaxing, so just play game.

Worth it, especially if you want to make Atton a Jedi ASAP.

Depends. For example, Bao-Dur gets more skill points than anybody else, so he's best used for crafting.

SW is shit

Forgot to add: but only if you don't make him a Jedi. Then he starts getting as many skill points as you do, which is not a lot.

Honestly it's really up to preference and. Min-maxers say turn Handmaiden to Guardian at level 10, I did it earlier and honestly enjoyed using her more with that little extra of Jedi levels. Some take Atton super deep into Scoundrel for super high Scoundrel Luck, which is probably optimal but then Atton has almost no force powers which is sort of boring. My personal preference is
>Atton 5 for Scoundrel Luck II (perm +4 defense)
>Handmaiden early on, honestly anytime but the earlier you do, the more force you get
>Mira at 16 for Precise Shot V (very important for blaster jedi)
>malachor v general

>KOTOR
Based
>KOTOR 2
Dogshit

>tfw made to watch a piece of burnt bacon fuck the galaxy's most annoying granny

I'd probably start killing planets too.

Both are shit

You're shit you fucking dumb asshole

>morrigan disapproves