Pathfinder

>almost not a single normal white male portrait selectable with short hair
>almost all gods are female
>every cool god (around honor, justice, nature etc) is female
>default pronoun for yourself (even though I'm male) is 'her' in the character creation screens
>all the cool faith based classes like Inquisitor are around ranged and sneak attacks instead of just brutally dominating people

holy shit this game was created by a bunch of atheist betamale homosexuals, it's unbelievable. All the spells I can select on early levels are stupid stuff like "screeching cry" or "bless". Yeah I'm so immersed into my 'Judge' character now.

Attached: 26-1636385467-1624232910.jpg (1920x1080, 564.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1734340257887270775/
reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/tpw7gm/pathfinder_kingmaker_is_the_worst_crpg_ive_ever/
reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/9le6zg/is_there_a_forceattack_option_somewhere/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUUUUUUURRRR WOKE

Attached: grayons.png (558x614, 44.76K)

I'm going to refund this you cuck, watch me

Ok, polman, but you should larp on your own board.

>first crusader I meet is a black female

I can't wait for Islam to conquer the west so they will cut your heads off.

You are not supposed to act as an asshole just because you didn't lose your virginity in the high school like in your favourite Disney musicals.

>lawful good
>meet a tiefling (disgusting demon scum)
> [evil] attack tiefling
>choose attack anyway because fuck these devs
>game literally cucks me and doesnt let me perform the attack, gave me a fake choice and now I have to work together anyway

hoooooly shit I cannot believe how pathetic this game is within 15min

>alignments
Here is your problem. Stop fellating Gygax's cock.

Drooling polman cries as he hits himself. Hahahah!
Since you're so pathetic, I'll tell you the secret to happiness. As a leftist degen, when I'm not playing anime games, I actually just avoid games where women wear heavy armor! It doesn't matter if it's fantasy, armored girls suspend my disbelief. Yes, even in settings with magic and dragons. No, that's not stupid, it's my choice.
This rule does not apply when there is a cute anime artstyle (pic related). Otherwise, any armored girl will have to be a 6 ft+ muscled amazon chick. No exceptions.
>Pillars of eternity
Never. (Pallagina)
>Dragon Age 3
No. (Cassandra)
>Tyranny
No. (Verse.)
>Divinity Original Sin
No. (Madora)
>Kingmaker
Almost caved to see Amiri, but Valerie broke my rule. My instincts were correct because Amiri cucks you. Unlike you, one who follows this rule will never be cucked. Hahah no I will never play any of these games even if they're good!

OP you should stop rage-baited. Have your standards, your red flags and just dive into games you think you'll enjoy!

Attached: Uesugi.Kenshin.jpg (650x1050, 530.87K)

trannyge

>almost not a single normal white male portrait selectable with short hair
There are few portraits there at all and you ought to add your own custom portraits.
>almost all gods are female
There are more male gods in the setting.
>default pronoun for yourself (even though I'm male) is 'her' in the character creation screens
I doubt this, but okay.
>all the cool faith based classes like Inquisitor are around ranged and sneak attacks instead of just brutally dominating people
That's not true, there are strong definitely divine melee builds, but you may think whatever you like is cool.

>holy shit this game was created by a bunch of atheist betamale homosexuals
I mean they're computer programmers not professional athletes, bro.

I already uninstalled and refunded it. This game isn't just bad in terms of lore and presentation but also gameplay. Within the first 5min some woman says she's a dragon and woops, she's already dead. Haha rekt, right? What kind of a joke is this.
Gameplay wise all the spells are boring and stupid. On each level up I gain something that feels useless and something you'd only use in some extremely specific circumstance. Always some blessing against fear or cure poison or daze the enemy. The archer got some kind of extra shot but I just use the default shot because the other one seems just as bad or good as the default one.

In the kingmaker game the resting system was absolutely terrible, I didnt try resting in this game but I suspect it's just as bad.
I truly don't understand how they can take something as good as Baldurs Gate resting system and just ruin it. Who cares if you can rest endlessly in the middle of a dungeon? It barely breaks immersion, just balance the game around it. You can pretend that nobody knows you're there and you sleep in one of the side rooms. Nobody ever complained about the resting in Baldurs Gate 2 but these geniuses still reworked it and ruined it.

My judge guy gained a shield spell "+1 AC rolls against attacks" or whatever and I have no idea when it would be worth using this or what exactly it does. The entire system is just shit and it never felt this bad in Baldurs Gate.

Bahah ba bahhhh meee angy wwwwaahahah whawhahwhahdhdawhdh
Angy waaaaaaah WAAAAAZAAH
ANNNGGYYYY

Torag is a cool Dwarf male god.

I'm not reading all that bitchposting you've done. Just say you got filtered by a good game, and go back to Baldurs Gate faggot.

Attached: Just enjoy the game anon.png (625x180, 123.03K)

I dont understand your warped mind. So you only play big titty games with scantily clad women so you don't get what? What lore or gameplay are you trying to avoid?

what if I told you you can make your own portraits?

Definitely too many women in martial positions of authority in Wrath for my tastes, that shit tests my suspension of disbelief hard. At least you can kick the sheboon in knight armor out after the tutorial.

absolutely filtered

that's true, maybe the only good God in Pathfinder but it's a dwarf so you can't pick it for 90% of your character choices.

Their war god literally says that it stops existing if the fighting ever stops. What kind of absolute moron invents a god that automatically dies if you dont do something for him? It's so stupid I lack the words, it was 100% written by betamales. I had to pick between such a joke of a war god and the female justice god. It's picking between two terrible choices.

Is this game good?

>This is yet another incident when Any Forums was filtered by pathfinder.
Spider cave is probably the best thing that's ever happened to crpg.

Attached: 1650513313182.jpg (1200x700, 125.1K)

The setting is like 15 years old retard
even the adventure path is like 10 years old
basically you're an idiot

steamcommunity.com/app/640820/discussions/0/1734340257887270775/
reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/tpw7gm/pathfinder_kingmaker_is_the_worst_crpg_ive_ever/

everyone hates this game

I'm pretty sure you fucked with that portrait selection, user. I remember several in the game that are missing from that image.

Pathfinder has always been "woke" to the point where it has been a running joke.

Cope

Complaining about the gods in the game when they're from the setting is like complaining about star wars game having a bunch of guys in robes and laser swords

lol? so it's my fault that they produced a bad game based on an old system?

btw I believe that the reason they make the paladin/inquisitor classes so bad is because they hate the christian God.
Explain to me why Diablo 4 (a game about demon slaying) has no paladin class?
It's a pattern.

They’re on the custom tab to try and push their point.

unless you are a fucking albino, you are not white anyway

>paladin/inquisitor classes so bad
paladin is literally the most overpowered martial in this game where everything is chaotic evil
inquisitor is more of a class that has lots of off combat things in tabletop, so obviously it's not as good in combat and it's not even a full martial
but anyway you can't seem to grasp that is an adaptation of a tabletop game

hahahaha:
reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/9le6zg/is_there_a_forceattack_option_somewhere/

Just play Baldurs Gate 2, modern zoomers will never produce a good game again.

Attached: OP is gay as usual.png (1538x1000, 2.86M)

>Reddit links

>he cites reddit
LMAO filtered

Attached: OP is gay as usual PART 2.png (1562x1140, 3.08M)