What other games that let me take control of the Afrika Korps?

What other games that let me take control of the Afrika Korps?
Also, I hope CoH3 will be good or at least decent.,

Attached: DAK_North-Africa.jpg (1920x1080, 398.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedesignersremembered.com/brian-r-wood/first-post
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blitzkrieg

mixed race US units. they obviously care more about their agenda than the game. no thanks.

Attached: 162629-combat-mission-3-afrika-korps-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1120, 226.53K)

I don't like it too, but it's really not an issue. Beside, if they segregated black and white American soldiers (like IRL) people will call them racist.

Attached: British_North-Africa.jpg (1920x1080, 400.43K)

>Deutsche version
Now that's authentic.

>mixed race US units
what?

Blacks had their own units in the US army.

CoH will be CoH - a boring campaign where you do nothing but clear the map from enemies who just stand there and wait for you with a shit balance when instead of changing something at the high difficulty levels they just give to AI more damage and health. Unfortunately, Relics never understood how to make a good campaigns.

I know but did they announce mixed race US units? I haven't been keeping up with news about the game.

Attached: Desert_Rats_vs._Afrika_Korps_EU_CD_Cover.jpg (265x374, 25.99K)

Where the Italian dudes lol

>Also, I hope CoH3 will be good or at least decent.,
there's a reason 40% of the playerbase still plays CoH1 and modded CoH1
the lead designer who made Company of Heroes 1 great died in a car crash in 2009, before the series was sold off when THQ/Relic died
that's why 2 was so dogshit and why 3 is gunna be even more simplified & casualized dogshit

They ought to include Italy as a joke faction. Basically what Dan is in Street Fighter.

Give them some credit.

Attached: quote-the-german-soldier-has-impressed-the-world-however-the-italian-bersagliere-soldier-has-erwin-rommel-69-88-12.jpg (850x400, 64.82K)

Rommel was kind but it was the Germans carrying the desert offensive. The guidos were constantly surrendering. Maybe he was just trying to raise their shit low morale with that quote.

>lead designer who made Company of Heroes 1 great died in a car crash in 2009

>Brian and his six month pregnant wife, did everything they could to swerve from the path of a Chevy Blazer crossing the center line. Brian took the brunt of the impact on the driver's side, killing him instantly. Erin survived, her and their unborn baby, mostly unharmed.

It would later be revealed that the driver of the Blazer was removing a sweater while her passenger held the wheel. The Blazer started to veer too far to the right, so both the driver and passenger over-compensated and yanked the wheel to the left causing the crash.
gamedesignersremembered.com/brian-r-wood/first-post

maybe have black units as a call in, or if you want diversity attach africans, french or moroccans to them or brits. mixed US units just perverts the history by pretending their wasn't segregation, when its important to know there was

are these the refugees or identitarians?

Attached: it.png (458x511, 579.97K)

they can't even use the ww2 italian flag? what the fuck is with companies pussing out on that shit. its literally just history at this point

They're supposed to be Italian Colonials, but the uniform is wrong.

Why exactly was 2 such a downgrade from CoH? I couldn't put my finger on it

I fucking hate RTS games that use bright colours to differentiate factions.
It's fucking annoying never had a problem in men of war without it.