Honestly, why does this make you so angry?

Honestly, why does this make you so angry?

Attached: saintsrow.png (873x799, 704.4K)

it doesn't. i mean it's stupid that they choose her as the poster girl but the game has customization so why would i care?

I don't FUCKING know.

I'm not angry. Just laughing at the absolute state of the States. Glad I moved outta the US decades ago.

Attached: 1660161120538523.png (2004x1322, 1.47M)

It should make THQ stockholders angry because they're about to lose money on this stupid shit

Cute...CUTE!

Its a face that says "we won the culture war"

i cant really believe a bunch of nerdy looking mutts can be criminals
the entire cast looks like they use asthma inhalers

It doesn't make me angry, but it looks ugly and repulsive in a way I can't quite describe, so I will simply not spend any of my time or money on it.

How are these androgynous twinks supposed to be hardened criminals?
>zoomer haircut
AAA developers are even more out of touch than hollywood.

I don't hate niggers, I hate that zoomer truck lesbian haircut.

>Honestly, why does this make you so angry?
because i used to have this.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145.66K)

Makes me angry because smug looking people make me angry unless it’s so over the top Johnny Bravo style that it’s charming

There’s no such thing, pure nigger cope.

Niggerniggerniggerniggernigger
Test

It's that fucking ugly hairstyle. It's been done to death.

It's an amalgamation of every corporate approved character trait of today.
It's algorithm designed and completely soulless, doubly so considering its wearing the name of an established franchise like a skin walker.

not angry, I just know that whenever they put emphasis on shit like that (diversity, race) that the game is gonna be bad as a whole. it happens nearly every single time.

>call it a Saints Row reboot
>it's a Watch Dogs 2 clone

Attached: trash.png (1369x855, 945.18K)

I can't handle getting older and becoming irrelevant and watching everything die around me >.

Because it's Official Fanfiction. It's Saints Row as if it was written by 25+ year old fangirl.

Apart from being ugly the motivation behind putting it in the game is unrelated to making the game better

Laughing at your kusoge doesn't mean we're "angry". Calling everyone you don't like a nazi won't work either.

>diversity
All of the characters they showed are bean counters and it takes place in the south west.

This is the part that passes me off the most. There is literally zero way these kids would be criminal masterminds of anything beyond selling Ritalin at the local high-school. There's nothing in their design that says they can go against any other street gang for more than 2 seconds.

get up

It doesn't, in fact I like watching this shit fail like Bat Girl.

And it wasn't the same in the 00s where every character was le edgy anime man or le titty monster? Or in the 80s and 90s where everyone was a musclebound paragon or space marine? Of course main characters are fucking designed to sell you mongoloid.

Spot on.

I think that's what they were trying to go for, but without any of the self awareness that Johnny bravo's show had. They unironically think these people are cool.

Feels great.

>stares at the scene
>"That's right... this is the future of gaming"

Anyone who hasn't been watching the patterns the last 4-6 years wouldn't get it but honestly I'm pretty apathetic toward the whole thing at this point.