One of the gratest waifus eve coded

One of the gratest waifus eve coded.

And she just.....wasnt there at all.....

Attached: 1234544676879908.jpg (1320x1900, 202.92K)

Shes not even a character. You could put lipstick on a random tree stump and have the lines come out of it and it would be about the same thing.

You sound like youre casually fantasizing about trees with lipstick doing your bidding....

Stop bullying my wife. You and your friends, OP

Agreed, it's a shame she's barely in the game.

Attached: 1652492699799.jpg (1536x2048, 397.94K)

>appears 4 times
>time between the second and the third appearance is 80 hours

lol

>he doesn't explore
Says more about you really.

Attached: Liptree.jpg (462x664, 202.69K)

Im an Elden Ring OG, kid. She was absent for 80 hours right until you get to mountaintops.

>greatest waifu
she wasn’t even good

who's eve and why'd she grate your wife?

Fuck from and their "no story" bullshit. If you want us to be invested in your characters at least give them some fucking screentime. I get not focusing too much on story, but they dropped the ball there.

Yes?

Attached: Beloved Attendant.jpg (3015x4096, 942.89K)

She's very pretty and I like her voice

>only time she helps you level up is if you level during one of the few times she appears
Elden Ring is a mess. They should've at least let you get her ash summon.

>i am an elden ring OG
apparently you are not, i've beaten the game several times of wich i 100% it each time and you face her in graces around the map including before getting the ffrenzied flame. she i absend for most of the game but you make it sound like you never face her after getting acces to the roundtable until you reach the vulcan.

Attached: perfection.jpg (1920x1280, 819.34K)

She should appear EVERYTIME you touch a grace

>"Your Thoughts and ambitions, share them with me, cute user (im slowly falling in love with)

ITS THAT EASY.....FROM

ITS THAT WASY....

I waited at the place after the fire giant because she appears every time you go to that grace. I always visited her to level up and hold hands

Attached: 123343456.png (622x678, 254.16K)

You can talk to her one to two dozen times spread across various locations around the world. And you can have her hold your hand to level up each time you talk as well. She can also fight alongside you against a particular boss and has an extremely prominent role in one of the endings. The game just doesn't force most of it on you.

Attached: nka2sk5ul7n81.png (1170x644, 705.49K)

This sounds like it should be possible with a mod. Who will be our hero?

Attached: 97264945_p0.png (1920x1200, 937.18K)

>frenzied flame

Everything you typed is meaningless

>And she just.....wasnt there at all.....

Because she was too busy serving BBC while you were adventuring!

Attached: gber.png (782x439, 421.59K)

If you want more Melina you need to take a particular character route. She'll plead with you and threaten you and in each case it's her best lines and the most genuine emotion she conveys.

I just realize Melina is a worse Midna.

Who is the BBC, though? Some random southerner?

Ranni bullying me made me like her even more
she so cute omg

Attached: FNlhi-eX0AsrBFl.jpg (1200x1200, 178.71K)

I known what youre getting at, and no...its not. Shes cut content.

Kill yourself faggots.

None of what I mentioned is cut. I mean, I'd like more Melina too. But there IS Melina content there. She's just not for (you).