Elden Ring fans will defend this area

Elden Ring fans will defend this area.

Attached: 743e01b4b93aa4596d2ca5d8c872d3e8.jpg (1645x908, 988.49K)

what's the problem? it's relatively short.

Troons will defend this.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 2.75K)

>Elden ring fans
A large portion of gamers as a whole like this game. It's ok if you don't but that doesn't mean you're not a hipster faggot.

it's the best area in the game, heavy DS3 vibes

>what's the problem?
Its fucking Dark Souls 2.2 is what the problem is you can't do shit in this area

This area was great, all late game legacy dungeons were good. If it wasn't for the shit final bosses it would make even people that hated the shit open world game to like it because it would leave a good impression. But alas, they spoiled it with the cinematic crap bosses

why is that one erdtree guy stronger than just about everything else in the game to an absurd degree?

So why create a thread if there is no problem?

I remember being able to do the same things you can do in any other area. did you get filtered? enemies raped you so hard you couldn't do anything? there's a fantastic sub in reddit.com where you can cry about it, I don't know which one but they have a search bar

who

at that point i was getting kind of bored of the whole side path that entire larger area was part of and i just ran past enemies a lot towards the end of it.

Have you seen the souls they drop? This is clearly a level 150 area. You're just underleveled and not accepting the fact shit scales higher in ER than it does in DaS.

The game was popular, people enjoyed it. You're the fucking weird one with shit taste.

>Two Worlds with worse combat
I sleep.

You said its crap, short , dark souls 1 and 3 design reussed asets with the treebranch and the halway with the army of islamic soldiers of godrick , malenia simps and all that recicled annoying monsters

Are we at the point we're just naming any random rpgs now and hoping people don't own and never played it to see your bullshit?

Attached: twt.png (381x334, 186.43K)

Nice speech check

>Endgame area is hard

skill issue

>posts the inferior version
Cope.

And thats the big problem woth eleden ring vanilla scalling is ridiculous wait the dlc that always are the endgame 2 with boss hp in ng1 being 100k hp and resist all shit with an expanded malenia moveset

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 101.72K)

Endgame castles suffer of rushing shit to thee point farum azula aka mountain dragon 2.0 doesnt have night and day cycle and patch that with time convolution bullshit