The PS5 is worthless. It can't even do ray tracing like a PC correctly...

The PS5 is worthless. It can't even do ray tracing like a PC correctly, and that was supposed to be its flagship feature.

Attached: BQziTKR.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>TAA
im gonna puke

>bro this $500 box cant do the same as this $2000 machine
ok

lmao of course not. 10 teraflops in this case are fucking nothing if you want to use RT. my pc has roughly 8 TF and it'd be crying if i tried even the lowest kind of RT.

Digital Foundry is not using a $2000 machine lmao

Skillup didn't get very good results out of the 2070 build he tested it on. The 3070 was 60 with raytracing. Steam deck was pretty bad with him liking the 40fps without raytracing.

>A 500USD console without tensor cores to render RTX has lower quality reflections

HOLY SHIT DUDE, THAT'S SHOCKING!

cope

>500USD console
I still can't find this shit even for 700USD
Lowest price I've seen is about 800USD

>reddit spacing out of the ass
cope snoy tranny

>No alternative to it
Not an argument then, you nigger lover
TAA is great when it's configured well, SMAA can't do shit on it, and most modern SMAA solutions include a temporal element anyway, so it's not much different from TAA, but you tech illiterate faggots think it is
>B-BUT MUH FXAA THAT IS COMPLETELY WORTHLESS DD:
Kys 360 owner

Is the 5 year life span on the system true because with Sony I’m not surprised.

You're right, it's closer to $3000

ironically snoy fags used that exact like to mock PC users not too long ago
"muh $600 plastic brick is superior to your $2000 metal tower!"
its tiresome listening to console plebs

Raytracing is just Nvidia marketing to slow down AMD and will not be viable for decades. Dumb coomsumers falling for it because it looks cool in Doom and reflections that you barely notice in fps.

it looks bad and blurry even with DSR
its shit

why would that be true? Its only been out for 2 years. Sony and Microsoft will probably make pro versions but raytracing is a meme gimmick and not having it won't affect anything. In fact devs can't even make good use of it on PC because consoles can't do it well. They will have to fall back on traditional methods and have raytracing as an extra feature.

I fucking hate TAA, it ruined soo many modern games. It tanks like 20 fps and looks like shit

If the PS5 dies off after 5-6 years of existence and it doesn't even get more than a few games tops for it while the PS4 just continues to be the main console everyone uses Sony-wise, would it be even more of a blunder than the WiiU by the end if the only reason it sold well was due to scalpers buying every unit up to sell to cryptofags and the like?

With how cheap the market is with technology that’s why. $500 two years later $500-$350 again. I’m just curious because I don’t know if I want to get another system or just back into actual gaming on the computer. Thanks though user.

Digital Faggotry thread

Attached: 1660166884150360.png (803x932, 121.1K)

SSAA you faggot
>But I'm poor, my 3060 cannot do it :c
Cope, 3090ti is on sale for like $1100

The same faggot who seething and clowning at Project Eve female design

>be snoy
>can't into ray trace
>it's 2022
>snoy STILL can't into AFx16
Many such (blurry) cases

gamedev here i love fxaa only. im a monster