Fellow Aryan gamers

As Northern Europeans we must maintain an ample level of physicality. I know gaming can consume even the best of us, and there's nothing wrong with endulging in a digimon game or your favourite souls borne game, I get it.

But We must take time to distinguish ourselves from the non-white hordes of Muslims, Somalians, blacks, Chinese, Jews and Arabs.

May peace be with you my white brethren. This v/ board is one of the last few bastions of the white race.

Attached: 20220118_191307.jpg (3408x2556, 1.95M)

1488 my dude

Based and fuck niggers

I have portuguese ancestry, can I be considered a northern european?

>aryan
stop larping as indians and go play some games

shut the fuck up filthy scandinavian rodent

Portuguese people are not Northern Europeans but I still consider you/them white

I'm an Aussie

This but also if you don't own a select fire rifle and AT LEAST 5000 rounds of ammo youre doing it wrong as a WN. A WN without fire arms is like a lion without fangs or claws

I've been getting a weird pain in my bicep lately. It's in the middle, not at the tendon or anything. Should I hold off training for a week or so?

You are glowing fed

Post your eyes and hair, not your faggot muscles.

There are better places for you to roleplay, user

>Any Forums
>one of the last bastions of the white race

Attached: FA68942275B342ED85F856823A17B693.png (1095x1437, 871.47K)

Pain on the joints is more concerning so yours is probably just normal muscle pain from overworking the muscle, maybe give it 2 days off

>even owning a firearm is glowie shit now

Lmoa I didn't say shoot up a mosque. Legally owning a firearm is your duty as a white man

VR with wrist weights. Gaming is now my ally.

I'm at least 60% european, happy to stand for the white race :)

Attached: 20220813_012643.jpg (1766x651, 235.53K)

cope for being fat. just workout bro, you got it.

dyel

>he doesn't do both

LMAO NGMI

literally posting from the gym right now btw

>legally owning a firearm
Can't in Australia