Mods for Skyrim

Which mods are essential if you are new to the game?

Attached: skyrims.jpg (750x445, 64.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

uninstall.exe

loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/

Requiem
there's no point of playing Skyrim without Requiem

SkyUI
/thread

SMIM

Enderal

SkyUI + SKSE
Unofficial bugfix
Static Mesh Improvement Mod
Immersive Citizens
Jaxonz Positioner

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54509

This. Eventually, you'll have no foe to match you in combat so there is only you. You can retire your character and spawn it in the world and then create a new character and level him up to fight your first hero.
You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.
Oh yeah, you can also make him your companion, so there is that.

Attached: 1459015341932.png (380x380, 19.43K)

fpbp
Nothing can fix this turd.

Realistically, do you think people will still be playing Skyrim in 20 years?

You need mods who makes:
>better skill tree
>more armor/weapons
>more companions
>better grafix, including bodies and textures/lighting
>better magic and melee
Those are the basic and must have. Then you have stuff like sidequest, romance and sexmods in Loverslab.

elder scrolls 6 still wont be out by them so probably lol

That's admittedly a really cool idea. Is there something like this for Morrowind?

>20 years
Im sure Skyrim 2 will be out.

I feel like if Starfield is even remotely servicable people will just move on. I see most saying they only play this game because it is newer.

SkyUI + Skyhud
Smoothcam with Octavian's preset
True Directional Movement
Ultimate Dragons/Combat
TK Dodge RE
Better Jumping
The rest is texture replacers

I like Ordinator for better perks. I also like getting to choose one each time you level, which I guess is cheating.

Should I go full Skyrim 1.6.353 now or stay on Skyrim 1.5? feel like nuking my Skyrim install and starting over

The idea is really cool and all, but this mod is buggy, ancient and abandoned at this point. Proteus is a newer alternative, it doesn't have the whole hall of heroes flair and it comes with a bunch of other features (including cheats, but you can always ignore the stuff you're not interested in) but it's a lot more stable and efficient.

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934

>him
You're very optimistic

I'm convinced that modders are going to backport TES6 into Skyrim just because they can at some point, so yeah. And even if they don't, The Oblivion and Morrowind ports + Beyond Skyrim are going to keep interest into the game going for a while once they release. I mea, Morrowind still has people playing it today and Skyrim is the more popular of the two games.

>The Oblivion and Morrowind ports
Those are never coming out tho

Unofficial bug fix mod. because Bethesda is incompetents and there are bugs from OG Skyrim which still weren't fixed in anniversary edition (when all the needed to do was import the oldrim unofficial patch mod)
JK Skyrim + Cities of the North + Great cities and towns. towns in Skyrim vanilla are absolute garbage.
Ordinator - because the vanilla perks are shit.
SkyUI, because fuck console UI
Some kind of alternate start to avoid the annoying intro sequence (Alternate start or realm of Lorkhan)
Frostfall + Campfire
iNeed or Realistic Needs and Diseases
Racemodmenu + A body mod, any would do.
Apocalypse if you're doing a mage run.
Bandolier
Touring Carriages, a fun gamefeature bethesda cut from the game restored by modders
Cutting room floor - restores cut content
HDT, for physics.
Convinient horses.
ENB + lighting mods to make things look good.
iHud / Morehud / Less Intrusive Hud
Populated Skyrim
Sex mods