It's okay when Nameless King does 80% of your health bar in a single hit

>it's okay when Nameless King does 80% of your health bar in a single hit
>it's okay when Bloodborne has dogshit hitboxes and 4 of the same hunter boss fights
>it's okay when Manus/Friede have unescapable combos that hit for nearly all of your health bar
>it's okay when all other souls games were difficulty and on par with Elden Ring's last 15%

No Sekiro or DS2 flaws to be seen, however.

Attached: nogless king.png (1279x724, 599.03K)

it's okay to not like games

get

Filtered

Attached: Faraam.jpg (1920x1080, 1.25M)

God I fucking love Dark Souls 3

Attached: 1605705344660.jpg (3577x2686, 3.68M)

Nameless King is a great boss but the dogshit first phase almost ruins it

Yes, it is ok because at the end of every single combo of every single boss (if they even have any lol) there used to be openings big enough to combo ugs hits through. Meanwhile Elden Ring has bosses with optional combo extensions, endlag canceling, and SSS combo chains at minimum, and "lol take ur 1 jump r2" being the standard for what openings they give. The balance between how much time you spend on offense and how much time you spend on the back foot is incomparable to other games in the series.

Bosses with jumpable attacks redeem this somewhat because it introduced the idea of not having to wait your turn to attack, but I'd dock points anyway because from did absolutely fucking nothing to suggest that certain attacks can not only be jumped over, but also crouched under with the post jump attack animation. In a game where bosses can 360 no scope magnetize to you through a Torrent sprint, such positioning to avoid an attack is completely unintuitive.

Just stay in front of him and he's just like any other roll to win boss in these games.

I never got the original complaint, didn't really have a damage problem with the last few bosses.
Maybe people were mostly playing naked.

>souls have bad mechanics
>the worst in the series has none

Attached: Violin music stops.jpg (795x1024, 153.19K)

Not that I even agree with your criticisms, but it's okay for games to have some flaws. You can't expect them to be perfect.

None of that is excusable but atleast the NK is consistent with his moveset & doesnt spaz out for 5 minutes with a 2 second break

armor and poise should've been buffed
>"Durr you just want to facetank everything and spam heavy attacks no skill gitgudgitgudgitguid!!!"
yes, being an unstoppable wall is fun.

Bloodborne only has 3 hunter bosses and they are all very distinct from each other. Never had issues with the hitboxes either.

Sekiro > Bloodborne > Dark Souls 3 > Elden Ring > Dark Souls > Dark Souls 2 > Demon Souls

Attached: 1599047869793.png (600x748, 492.39K)

>2 over des
why?

>Dumbass got shield broken making him take critical damage
>Not wearing a helmet, giving him a defence penalty cos DaS3 was weird like that
>Could be any multiplication of NG+, further increasing the damage
And that's still without actually looking at the dude's build.
Having Sunbro'd for the boss for a long long time I can tell you that this boss had no moves capable of one-shotting you even if you didn't have a huge health pool. What's more he was easy as fuck to dodge, one of the easiest end game bosses in fact, and if you were a mage it was a joke.

Nameless King won't do shit to my healthbar.

Attached: dragonslayer_greatshield.png (214x283, 41.51K)

You can see all of Nameless King's attack.
It's a boss that you won't get hit by once you master all of his moves. He was hard but fair, if you got hit it was because you didn't know the attack yet, didn't respond properly or got too greedy.
Elden Ring bosses is mostly just random bullshit that 80% of the time has no telegraph and enemies can cancel attacks mid-way and will just input read you.

It was the first time I equipped a shield past learning to parry in the first areas. It was such a fantastic fight I then did a sword and board run. It trivializes a lot of the game but god is it fun.

If I'm a memer who really enjoys the stereotypical human-style enemy fights like artorias, Gael and nameless King is DS2 worth playing through? I played through maybe the first two sections on my friends Xbox when it first came out but haven't touched it since. Large monster bosses where I just run around for 20 seconds while they do some incomprehensible attack before I poke them once is not my idea of fun.