FFXIII flops

>FFXIII flops
>FFXV is widely disliked
>FF7R only sells 5M copies despite impossibly high anticipation
What happens to CBU1 if FFXVI out performs all of these considering that FFXIV is already carrying the company?. If I were Kitase, Nomura, Nojima or Toriyama I'd be pretty fucking nervous and maybe even hoping that XVI bombs. We all know no one is going to buy any more of the FF7 remake.

Attached: 1659487820774248.jpg (919x597, 74.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0x1AGz8DwtY?t=554
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder Sakaguchi hates those guys and wanted Matsuno as his successors. He saw their worth when doing the PSX FF games.

XVI will flop.
We already know VII Rebirth is gonna sell millions.
You lost.

>FF7R only sells 5M copies despite impossibly high anticipation
Well then maybe they should have sold a full game or an actual remake instead of a shitty sequel. That's what they get for false advertising.

>FFXIII flops
You should speak softly when talking about FFXIII, XIV tranny. If it wasn't for it and its sequels the blunder when first releasing your shit and having to remake it would have killed Square. FFXIII literally saved the company and now you want to call it a flop.

FFXV is the most beloved FF and the best selling FF ever.

Attached: ffxiv ffxv.png (4382x3231, 2.43M)

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

>Sakaguchi hates those guys and wanted Matsuno as his successor
Did he really? Sauce?

The guy on the second from the left next to Nomura is Yusuke Naora who left after XV. Toriyama is the flower fondler in pic.

Attached: Td54hCF.jpg (372x750, 66.65K)

Makes me want to replay FF15. For as shit as it was, it had some weird charm to it. The flying car was also hilarious.

He hand picked Matsuno for FF12 and always gushes about him in interviews. Meanwhile he says nothing about Nomura or Toriyama and he's publically insulted Kitase.

I'm not aware of him saying anything to this effect but I'm sure he can't be thrilled about Kitase and Nomura immediately jumping onboard with the new CEO's philosophy of creating endless spinoffs and sequels with asset recycling. That was the core disagreement he had with the other heads. Then the movie happened and well. .the rest is history.

Cope

Attached: Balan Wonderworld.webm (960x540, 2.42M)

>autist is clearly pressing TWO buttons with R1+O and still gets hit taking damage while having wait mode on and using one of the strongest base game regular weapons in the game Durandal with elemental advantage against one of the weakest grunt mob enemies in the entire game while having a full 5 member party
You will literally die if you try that.

Meanwhile FF7R is one button action and has a mode that requires no buttons to win
youtu.be/0x1AGz8DwtY?t=554

>Kitase: This is one button action.

Attached: holdtolose2.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

I dunno about matsuno as dev but as ceo he is really retard unless he is anus manipulated by old jap investors that survived the nukes and dont know shit about videogames

Thats low level Gameplay barry retard

>Reminder Sakaguchi hates those guys
No he doesn't.
>wanted Matsuno as his successors.
No he didn't, that would be kitase.

Take his cock out of your mouth.

I wonder why Matsuno and Nomura never collaborated. He would have been perfect for the political conflict edgefest Versus was going to be since everyone says it was going to be "as fucked up as Tactics" and it even had a 12 writer who did the cutscenes in Vagrant Story and KH1.

I say that and I just rememberd Matsuno left for health issues just as 12 was wrapping up which is why the end fell apart. Fuck my life.

lolololol
SE themselves admitted XV hurt the franchise's reputation. Your garbage game managed to be even more divisive than XIII, and that's hilarious given it rebranded itself just to get away from XIII's stigma.