I will now play your game

I will now play your game.

Attached: 62f4d06420811.jpg (1920x1080, 425.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7w1mq6rAfMM
youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/#!po=1.28205
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bridget looks just like May but with slightly different clothes.

those thighs belong smoked and hung in my garage

no woman in sight

no bulge no buy

Good.

>not a nude mod with small feminine penis
i will not play your game

The obese bitches trend has to be one of the stupidest trends ever.

no woman no cry

He cute

>Flat tummy
>Obese
Are you retarded?

damn, I love fat femboys

where's the bulge

stop being racist user

Attached: bridget cultappr.jpg (612x491, 61.48K)

>Bridget is trans evidence
The actual, literal in-game text and arcade mode where she flat out accepts she's a girl and literally uses the word "onnanoko"
The actual creator endorsing trans rights
The Wikipedia article acknowledging she's female
The fact this isn't even the first time Guilty Gear did this, Testament is nonbinary

>Bridget isn't trans evidence
Some random, cherrypicked posts from random literally who Japanese people on Twitter

It's like the 2020 election all over again, lmao
>Trump won! The election was rigged!

based jannies doing their job finally

Attached: 1629241771103.jpg (800x1131, 217.71K)

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7w1mq6rAfMM

>OH BOY
>TIME FOR LOOPIN ESTOY

why are his thighs so FAT

I wanna rub my hands all over her legs.

You can't be saved you have already being brainwashed by liberals believing you're woman don't worry user electric chair is soon ready.

Chuds will try to claim that her saying she's a girl is a "bad end". And yeah that's true if you conveniently ignore
1. The fact that no one called any of the other Arcade endings "bad ends" until now, hmmm..
2. The fact that Flawless Endings in general just provide an additional scene or context
3. The fact that the Arcade mode endings don't actually contradict each other
4. The fact that multiple Arcade mode endings have been canon before at the same time
5. The fact that even with all of the above, the Flawless Ending can still easily be interepreted as a "coming out" ending, especially given the context of the other endings and the Arcade Mode in general

AIIIIIEEEEEE GOTTA………LOOOOOOOOOOOOP

>draw girl
>call it boy
I'm so goddamn tired.

Attached: 1650993079003.jpg (153x179, 5.21K)

Seek help.

Bridget is shit.

Attached: __may_and_mr_dolphin_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_kazamillust__76c573fb4b38f090c08276e55236376a.jpg (503x960, 98.32K)

>Estoy
>loopin

Oh hey, look Anons. It's the tranny who cried wolf.

If Bridget literally looked straight at the camera, and flat out said "Yes, I'm a transwoman" with an in-game version of Daisuke next to her, nodding in approval you will all still find some way to huff the copium and rationalize how she isn't trans, lmao

She has a better ass than May.

Attached: 1660253894257705.jpg (510x438, 27.41K)

>no estoy loopin? :C

2D games with cartoonish aesthetics have this issue where pale-skinned characters or hotties that show lots of pale skin end up being too bright on the eyes. Shit just doesn't come out naturally on a digital screen. Anyone else notice this? Staring at darker nigger and spic skin is more relaxing on the eyes.

Never played GG
How old is he anyway?
Is he like a shota or full on adult Femboy?

So Bridget calls himself a girl, how exactly do you know he identifies as one too? How do you know it's not just teasing like japanese traps do.

>10 post copypasta
>20 reply to self
>30 select from random five nonsense arguments and keep replying half-assedly
>40 if losing post something about nazis or american politics
>50 goto 20

Attached: 1655019052009.png (381x566, 240.89K)

That's how we got in this situation.

Attached: yeah.png (615x123, 5.74K)

>tranny telling anyone to seek help

Attached: laughing witches.png (1406x1061, 946.55K)

Are there any (non-erotic) male vidya characters with prominent bulges?

>i loopin
>the estoy!

At this point I think he's 22.

Oh no no no no... how could this happen...

Attached: 1659990555203050.png (1096x1244, 1.35M)

It's jus one schizo tranny talking to himself. This is why we need fucking IDs

Doesn't matter. May is at least female so it's not gay.

Attached: __may_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_migumigu__f4ffd1952ae28b809f216188a59d48e0.jpg (718x1000, 362.84K)

May fucks dolphins

>estoy?
>LOOPIN!
>:D

>Draw girl
>Call it boy
>Trannies call it girl
>Still has penis
>?????
Why are there retards like this in west, Any Forums is the only place where you can actually call boy an boy you probably get banned from social media for calling fictional boy an boy nothing more fragile than libs.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

ONNANOKO DESUKARA

You wouldn't?

SAY IT WITH ME NOW
ESTOY LOOPIN

Why do they all have to act like the boy who cried wolf? It gets annoying.
>X IS A TRANNY I KNOW BECAUSE I AM ONE AND AM PROJECTING MY HEADCANON ONTO X. I SWEAR IT'S REAL THIS TIME.
It's just getting sad. Like these people don't have a life or friends or anything and need to seek validation from fictional characters they were attacking mere days ago for not fitting the mold they demanded

Ok you got me there

Bridget seems more likely to cuddle afterwards too.
May just can't really compare.

Attached: 1660215372056588.jpg (850x854, 67.49K)

>OTOKONOKO DESUKARA

I didn't even realize this thread was specifically about some trending divisive topic, I just went and replied to what I saw. I will now leave you all to your programmed daily participation in either being aggrevated or doing the aggrevation.

loop a loop loop
thanks for the dupe

Attached: 1636459313456.jpg (1740x2200, 3.83M)

I literally have no clue what you faggots are arguing over anymore. I guess I've finally become too senile to browse Any Forums.

Attached: thisisfine.jpg (247x213, 18.02K)

it was unironically rigged but ok

Also bridget is cute

May would play coop with you, so clearly superior.

Attached: __may_and_robo_may_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_online_neet__0bc923de673b271e43af9f046dd062d4.png (1158x816, 1.65M)

i hate this shit
commissioning at conventions is awful now, the trans cultists hold you at political gunpoint by demanding you write "trans rights" on their piece, and if you don't capitulate they shoot your career in the head on the spot
you literally have to give in to their demands and "become an ally" so they can hoist you around like some kind of fucking hourly trophy

Attached: aW5C0s0.jpg (902x1057, 95.7K)

Attached: FZ5yLxQXEAAZGp3.jpg (496x304, 51.37K)

Kill yourself. Traps are the gateway drug to trannies. You're the reason the world is shit.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HUNTER BIDEN'S DICK PICS?

WHAT ABOUT HILLARY'S EMAILS

Reminder that differing paths in Arcade are shown through dialogue and outcome, see www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRBfPYBKd-M
This 'arc' that Ky goes through is about holding back, it's in the first line of dialogue from Sol's "You'd better go full throttle" to Ky's "Why don't you try and make me?" This is very basic and Shonen, Y'know easy to understand conflict and is presumably about being strong enough to face Nagoriyuki because Ky's a beginner's character, thus the 'arc' of Ky is established. In the flawed ending for stage 1 Ky is admonished for not giving it his all, thus making it incompatible with the flawless ending, which I'll go over soon. Stage 7 flawed is basically the same as stage 1 flawed. Stage 1 & 7 flawless dialogues are about Ky needing to keep going Bosnian mode, making it incompatible with flawed stage 1 & 7.

In mission 8 Ky gets a flawed ending and the end dialogue implies he's still holding back. Nagoriyuki says "You wield your sword like a sportsman" which again is juxtaposed with Mission 8's flawless path. Ky getting a flawless in Mission 8 there is no dialogue like in the flawed path, merely an exchange which leads to the Mission 9 flawless run of Nagoriyuki acknowledging that Ky's went ape mode and beat him with him saying "Impressive". These are NOT the same continuities are two separate paths a character can take with the outcome of the fight deciding what path the character takes.

tl;dr; losing and winning are separate continuities

what's the name for gyaru boys again? they make my dick hard.

Eh, can't play every game coop.

Attached: 1660215528004223.jpg (864x1536, 283.79K)

I hate how people are ignoring the fact that Bridget looks like a repurposed May.

Gyaruo.

Gyaru-oh

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

>Taking off the godlike hoodie
>Fully revealing the spats without adding a bulge
>making the thighs thicker when they were as big as they needed to be
you ruined him

what if this dude just doesn't care about it

>tranny ignores ambiguity
>tranny ignores trap culture dialogue
>tranny fixates on the argument he lost 2 days ago
leave

Put the nun headwear back (without that ridiculous burka cloak) and we got a deal. I won't cry anymore about this character's censorship.

thanks, found it.
do they even exist irl? will i find any if i go to japan?

Attached: r34xxx_915c5890e73145d30fc8e010dfcbe7e5.png (2069x2920, 3.81M)

Bridget's a girl

while you faggots fight it out im just going to take both of them

my point is that he never had a choice

Unlikely. Also, that's more otokonoko+kogal than gyaruo

UCHI WA ONNANOKO DESUKARA!

>no bulge
all allure lost

Attached: 1655298636943.jpg (850x850, 128.02K)

embrace your homo and just get a thai ladyboy if this is what you want

An active participant makes it better regardless user. Bridget would just be a sub cheering on, May would tell you to hurry up and take the controller from you.

Attached: __may_guilty_gear_and_1_more_drawn_by_yamamoto_souichirou__sample-10837e05ccd203adc9cddd9734d714ec.jpg (850x1209, 229.52K)

Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina.

SOSHITE
UCHI WA HOMO GA DAISUKI
KETSUMANKO WO OKASHITE KUDASAI

Bridget would sit on your lap while you play

user, I don't know if you noticed, but their sense of identity is pathetically fragile. They need constant validation and pandering just to go on or else they commit suicide. It's a sad existence

Would Bridget call me a homo if I get a boner?

She's still mindbreaking people.

Those are tasty traps. Nagano Rira?

Attached: 1660214067453841.jpg (768x432, 47.33K)

>The Wikipedia article acknowledging she's female
Kek, what an argument!

This is sadly true.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/#!po=1.28205