CS.RIN bros, when will this be available?

CS.RIN bros, when will this be available?

Attached: spideypreorder.jpg (1600x900, 408.05K)

We dont bother with tranny propaganda games, sorry

Denuvo?

I hope that faggot Rui doesn't lock the thread because thousands will come to his site.
For some reason he hates traffic and did the same thing when cyberpunk and god of war released.
Doesn't have denuvo

shortly after it's released 1-2 hours

FitGirl is literally a tranny abomination

I would do the same i dont blame admins of that site for locking threads. Every single post would be just like OP's so some single digit IQ subhuman shitskins who cant even check timezones and when game will be available today and would just spam entire fucking thread with their retarded esl garbage.

Attached: 1658286769356422.jpg (387x461, 20.02K)

he does that for every slightly popular game and, tbf, the site is so shit it went down every time there was a big release in the past

google "milkie cc general2022" and register here, its a private tracker that has no rules, when a scene release will pop up, it will be there pretty fast to download

>i risked to look this up and its legit
lmao thanks user

Attached: 1656668043577.gif (640x640, 2.29M)

Thanks desu

ty

No seeding requirement and private tracker?
How safe is it?

One day my private tracker is going to be shut down or something and now I'm an old boomer that has no idea what the kids do these days and I'll just be lost in the land of paying for streaming services and cable like current boomers
It'll happen to you

r/piracy

nigga just set up SoftEther

I'll just be lost in the land of paying for streaming services and cable like current boomers.
Get friends or have more than one sorce grandpa.

get off my lawn you zoomer shit

>has no rules
>becuse of this, most of the under radar stuff might not have seeders
>big chances there is not punishment for fake stuff and viruses.
sticking to my private trackers, ty

That's basically what the steam discussions have become, that and asking if your hardware meets the spec (I think it's filled with a lot of retard kids)

>get off my lawn you zoomer shit.
idk why i was reading this in the Shrek voice and maxmoefoe accent.
Regardless do your reseach grandpa, no one owes you anything besides a shit on fire on your entrance "welcome" carpet.
Also don't forget your pills.

I am getting that way. The other week I decided to emulate something for the first time in a few years and had no clue which sites were safe or not. I could find plenty of ROM download sites easily but I had no clue which ones that came up were safe or put fake shit in there. Eventually I managed but made me realize that shit is catching up and getting ahead of me.

->