If you have sex with x please contact us

>If you have sex with x please contact us
I don't get it, why is it important with who you have sex with to work in videogames? Isn't that too invasive?

Attached: IMG_20220812_090404.png (992x1085, 297.04K)

because sex is something that occupies peoples thoughts basically 90% of the time

>2
>s
Wtf is that?

Attached: 233.png (300x100, 37.49K)

You're reading too far into it. They're saying they're fine with fags and trannies, not that they prefer them.

It's not, but they want to assure that non-heteronormative people don't mind applying. They also want to make sure people who have issues with capitalism don't apply.

I don't know but if I was looking for work I'd appreciate that sort of thing so I know not to waste my time applying.

>résumé
could you be more pretentious

2 spirits.
Some indigenous religious belief coopted by people who like to LARP as having multiple personalities.

>QIA2S+
is this a meme?

>Personal suitability is more important than than specific work experience
You have it right there, user.
If you don't tick at least some of the boxes, doesn't matter how qualified you are, you're not getting in.

And it's all in service of getting those ESG scores up so they'll get recommended to investors by Aladdin.

queer, intersex, asexual, 2 spirits, and the + is for whatever else they may come up with in the future.

Holy fuck then I can get 2 salaries??

>QIA2S+
>refers to Indigenous people who express their gender or sexual identities as different from others. Not all Indigenous individuals who are not Cisgender or Heterosexual will identify as Two-Spirited, but all Two-spirit individuals identify as Indigenous. Some nations hold space for more than 2 genders, such as the Díne, The Anishnaabe, and the Lakota.

ngl senpai sounds pretty sexist. im a 2 spirit and im not a native american

I'm a gay transbian that's asexual, but I don't know how to use CI

I thought I was the only person who would notice this.

try it out, if they say no, sue them for some istophobia or another

Why would you go out of your way to hire schizophrenics?

it looks good for your ESG score and twitter points because you can advertise them to show how progressive your company is.

can it only be 2 spirits?
no 3 or 4?
pic related is me

Attached: 1647622782782.webm (900x376, 2.79M)

because some faggot made more money than God in the 2008 housing market crash and got some governments, including the US, by the balls with debt; founded Blackrock, produced a software called Aladdin, which uses algorithms to recommend for or against companies to invest based on how many faggots or trannies they hire.

No company cares about any of this, they just want their ESG score up so Aladdin will tell investors to give them money.

But what does he accomplish with these diversity hires?

All the smart people these days just identify as women. I went from getting a rare pre-interview to instant job offers by legally changing my gender to female.

Still dress as a dude, still have a dude's name, still act like a dude. But on paper, I'm a woman now. Always funny watching the HR reps face when you show up to the interview, and how they have to tip toe around questions about your "gender expression". I've been through 10 jobs in the past 2 years, because I just sit around not working and applying for fancier jobs with more pay.

Destruction of western society by creating cultural instability and reducing the rate at which people have strong, dependable families.

Who knows? Maybe environment and minorities stuff is his personal obsession.
Maybe it's part of a huge conspiracy to [???].
What matters is he has so much money and influence, he rigged the whole system to go this way, and that's why there's woke shit everywhere: to get the ESG score needed to get recommended to investors.

The guy is Larry Fink, by the way.