Who's the most annoying NPC you've ever encountered in a game?

Who's the most annoying NPC you've ever encountered in a game?

Attached: 1660021980231.png (411x531, 275.83K)

That one motherfucker in dragon quest 3 on the NES that keeps walking in front of the only door to a room that you need to go in and will not fucking move because his pathing ends there and actually leads back outside

the fucking mayor in AW DoR. Caulder is actually the good guy for murdering him, too bad he didn't get dr. black jokes as well

Most characters in Borderlands 3

Opulent hunter

durr

Attached: 662px-Valerie.jpg (662x442, 36.4K)

I was playing Reach recently and Kat was true in her name in that she liked to laze around and do jack shit. I had to run the back of my Warthog into her so she would get on it at one point.

THE CLOUD DISTRICT IS ONLY TEN FUCKING STEPS BEHIND YOU NIGGER

Handsome Jack and/or Tiny Tina

simultaneously the most annoying AND most based NPC ever created

Attached: GL.jpg (400x400, 15.24K)

>Smells worse over here than a dozen rotten eggs dropped in a vat of vinegar!
> Keeping it together, Bree?

Nigger doesn't even own a house, squats in the attic of a lodge like a rat

Whichever employee of the month NPC it is that will wade through fire to break my fucking combos.

Attached: 1626523010301.png (661x790, 167.51K)

The Handler from MH. Worse than Fuka from disgaea 4

Has to be paimon in genshin.

ARE YOU A TOURIST
YOU ARE YOU A TOURIST

Not an NPC but object.
Trees. One of the single-worst anti-fast, anti-fun object put in a videogame holy fuck
You have no idea how much trees are the devil

anyone got a link to this episode?

Probably Noober

I love characters that exist only to waste your time and nothing else.

Attached: asshole.png (427x319, 155.61K)

Tutorial Ogrest in Wakfu back when that was a thing.
I made over 30 characters to try and see if I could beat him or last a bit and see a secret to no avail.
That or that level 3 lumberjack everyone was queueing up to kill in the tutorial area.

One of the fucking NPCs in Diablo 2, Act 2, paths to the front door of the bar tavern thing that Alma or whatever her name is hangs out at, the vendor lady. Gheroson or something. When he paths into the door and you are trying to move past him, he fucking won't move. He tries even harder to get through the door, if anything. So if you wanna talk to whatsherface to sell shit you gotta walk around to the other entrance all the way on the other side.

AND THEN BY THE FUCKIN TIME YOU GET CLOSE TO THE OTHER DOOR, HE FUCKING STEPS AWAY FROM THE FRONT ENTRANCE

Actually, I think whatsherface did this too once, the one time I needed to talk to that guy for one of the side quests.

The blonde haired unkillable nuisance that follows you everywhere after winning in the arena in oblivion

The guy blocking the postgame areas in Sinnoh, all because you didn't see every single pokemon in the regional dex. He's got zero relation to the professor and there's no reason why he should give a shit.