What Star Wars games you play when you have that itch to play something related to this legendary series?

What Star Wars games you play when you have that itch to play something related to this legendary series?

Attached: e.png (596x596, 530.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NsM3o0Vk0Js
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

battlefront 2 (2005) or Movie Battles

They were so hot

Depends, if I want to roleplay and be immersed in the universe it's unironically SWTOR. If I care about gameplay but still want to see lightsabers and force powers it's Jedi Academy. If I still want gameplay but don't want space wizards Battlefront 2 original style.

jedi knight series or one of the kotors

my beloved

Attached: n64_starwarsepisode1racer_label_thumb.jpg (360x412, 52.09K)

Definitely either Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy.

I'd unironically love to have a GTA-clone SW game. No jedi shit. Smuggler/Bounty Hunter action on something like Corellia with half the map being city with the other more open fields. Vehicles being smaller landspeeders and fuckin' swoop bikes.

Galactic Battlegrounds
I cannot fucking wait for the new update

Attached: bs vs zc.png (1920x830, 3.22M)

my first choice used to be KOTOR 2/1, but I've played those games so much it feels like just going through the motions when I start a new playthrough since I've already experienced everything the game has to offer multiple times

might do an Outcast / Academy playthrough next, all I remember is the multiplayer being fun as fuck, albeit a bit simplistic

Attached: star-wars-jedi-knight-jedi-acade.jpg (1200x675, 205.76K)

Never heard of it, but that pic makes it look like a Lego game.
I love it.

swtor

Pic related. Or Movie Battles 2.

Attached: republiccommando.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

youtu.be/NsM3o0Vk0Js
kinos of the empire

Attached: file.png (575x400, 384.92K)

It's Age of Empires 2 but with a Star Wars coat of paint, pic is from the Expanded Fronts mod which adds a bunch of extra units techs civs and other such things

Jedi Academy. I marathoned it a few weeks ago in one day drinking beer and it's still so fucking good

Most people aren't aware but the gameboy version was also fucking great

blue booty

Attached: file.png (1332x850, 1.29M)

Was rumblepack the default for it?

trying to beat Mars but everytime in the final stretch he kept boosting. Had enough and just rammed him Sebulba style and took first

Attached: 5A8FB9C8-531B-47EA-BD50-3BCA3CBE0BB1.jpg (225x300, 9.04K)

All I remember is one holiday as a kid me and my cousins would take turns taking on levels and we managed to beat it within a few days. I remember it being hard but didn't know it had a reputation as being batshit crazy difficult

Attached: file.png (341x843, 126.43K)