Your birth year

>your birth year
>games you remember from childhood
>rank other anons by boomer/millenial/zoomer and taste

I'll start
>1999
>MK:DD, Pokemon Ruby, DKC for gameboy, RCT2 and 3, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Heroes, Melee

Attached: 5q9jopkz9ux51.jpg (360x360, 69.96K)

>2000
>Melee, Kirby Air Ride, Sonic Mega Collection, Pokemon Emerald, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Parties 4-7, Sonic Heroes, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Cars

Real street niggas know that mario party 6 was the best one

>1992

Spyro thee Dragon
Crash Bandicoot
A Bug's Life
Pokemon Stadium
The Legend of Dragoon
Sonic the Hedgehog

>tfw found most of my old gamecube games about a year ago
>almost every mario party is mostly intact
>except for 6

>1999
>2000
Zoomer bitches

Cry some more faggot. I bet you're 14 kid.

Anyway.
>1996
>Spyro 3, gran turismo 2, nfs high stakes, hot wheels extreme racing, croc, Rollercoaster Tycoon 1, lego island, myst, worms world party, colin mcrae rally.

I remember renting ps1 games from blockbuster. Got Driver 1, could never beat the first level, lol. Heck I still have my ps1 madcatz blue memory card.

>madcatz blue memory card

You now remember madcatz and all the excellent products they put out over the years.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 8.57K)

>2003
>Sonic Heroes, Metroid Fusion, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sonic 2, Crash Bandicoot 2, Ridge Racer Type 4, Super Mario Sunshine, Cars (PSP), and Ape Escape (PSP)
Despite the year I was born in, I had an older brother who had alot of consoles so by the time I came around I was able to experience some older games. I think those are the ones I remember having the fondest memories as a kid

>1999-2002 (fuck you CIA)
>Kirby's Dreamland 2, New Super Mario Bros, The Legendary Starfy, Mario Kart Wii

>Zoomer af
>All good choices but I was in my early teens when these games were out.
>Now this is podracing

>1990
>Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Wolfenstein 3D, General Chaos, Vectorman, Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening/Ocarine of Time/Majoras Mask

Tony?
>1993
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart 64
Pokemon Red
Power Stone 2
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer
Cyclemania

Super Mario World
Street Fighter II
Joe and Mac
Contra III
Spider Man & XMen Arcade's Revenge
Uniracers
Donkey Kong Country

>Pokemon ruby/gold/yellow
>RuneScape
>melee
>Mario kart DS
>battlefield 1942/3
>windwaker
>super Mario land 2
>Mario game and watch 3
>super Mario advance 4: Mario bros 3
LATE late millennial
Zoomer
Boomer
Millennial
Zoomer with boomer consoles probably from his older brother
Peak zoom zoom
Boomer
My nigga
Pruner

>1997
>Battletanx, Smash 64, Mario sunshine, Kirby air ride, Zatch bell mamodo battle, Pokemon XD, Sonic adventure 2 battle, Sonic mega collection

>LATE late millennial

Pretty accurate. Most anons say zoomer but I never felt that way, I don't have that much in common with the average zoomzoom. Always felt like I was playing catch-up to older cohorts since I'm the youngest in my family.

1999 is a weird year to be born because you're technically part of Gen Z, but I've noticed from my personal experience that 99ers have less in common with Gen Z than even 97-98ers, even though they're older. I don't know why, but for some reason 99ers tend to be more "boomerish".

Attached: 1657773543229.png (1784x720, 1.67M)

>1995
Descent
Warcraft 2
Super Baseball 3.000
Super Mario World
Zombies ate my Neighbors
Turok Dinosaur Hunter

Attached: Smiley.jpg (1002x997, 72.65K)

>1994
>Kirby's Dream Land, Super Mario All-Stars, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Paper Mario, Pokemon gens 1-3, Wario Land 2, Super Smash Bros, Superman 64

Attached: 1515262232029.gif (244x250, 712.9K)

I'm old enough to remember when google videos was still around before google acquired youtube, but not old enough to see the advent of the internet.

Shit, I'm old enough to say "when I was your age my family had one computer we had to share". I feel like there's a huge generation gap between me and kids who never took a breath in a world without iPhones.

>"when I was your age my family had one computer we had to share"

I was reaaaaally young when that was the case, my mom and dad had a single desktop in their bedroom until I was 4 or 5. My first "phone" was this piece of kino shit, back when blackberries were considered cutting-edge technology. It's amazing how far we've come since then.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5.26K)