If you dont like this game you’re a zoomed or a literal black nigger

If you dont like this game you’re a zoomed or a literal black nigger.

Attached: 5432C809-4941-431F-A875-16E9EC9716E3.jpg (1400x1400, 511.49K)

>black nigger

Attached: photo_2021-08-02_16-49-39.jpg (910x717, 37.44K)

I'm a black mage

Or someone that grew up with the original

Why would I play that version over the gameboy one?

It has more soul
I mean I only played it as a child on gameboy but it seems to be a pretty perfect remake despite the shit performance of the switch

You would have to be a zoomer to prefer this Bob the Builder-ass remake to the original.

>a pretty perfect remake despite the shit performance of the switch

Attached: d56.gif (280x302, 3.63M)

I’m not denying that the original is good I’m just saying that the undeserved hate this gets is strictly from faggots and coloreds.

Meaning it’s almost the exact same game it just slows down because the switch is trash.

Gameboy graphics have soul. That looks like Fisher-Price.

Attached: Legend_of_Zelda-_Link-s_Awakening_DX_-_1998_-_Nintendo.jpg (1440x1290, 227.1K)

You are an actual subhuman if you like that shit
Kill yourself

I prefer Ys 8, the superior island adventure.

Attached: Seiren.jpg (1064x1500, 545.26K)

The game is peak zoomercore, though.

I grew up with the original
still prefer the remake solely for fixing the controls so you don't have to open the menu every 5 goddamn seconds to switch items

Yes I’m old and played the original when it came out and will always have love for it. All I’’m saying is that the art style is fine and the only people that have a problem with it are children and low IQ shitskins who feel inadequate because they think its too “childish”. It looks great and fits the game.

OP is probably one of those people who thinks only things he doesn't like are zoomer. You have people here calling stuff like Regular Show and Undertale "millennialcore" just because they like them even though they are absolutely zoomer things.

Why are you so obsessed with black people?

Zelda 4 was my first one, this is a great way to revisit it.
I was expecting the Color Dungeon to be a bit harder than it was.

Because they’re inferior. Now get back to the topic at hand of how not only is this game an improvement over the original but the art style is actually really good.

What are some more games on switch like this?

Attached: 1648411052900.jpg (1170x1197, 941.62K)

BASED