DNF Duel

What the fuck happened?

Attached: witch.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

The shills stopped getting paid.

Devs left the game to sink for too long. By the time they throw out the lifeboat, it'll already be 500ft below the surface.

It's a fighting game

I don't like lolita because I like cute things, not sluts. Lolicons and cunnyfags like sluts, and turn every diminutive female they find in to a slut. Sluts do not bring joy.

slutty, assertive lolis are the hottest thing ever and you're gay user

No Fslayer

Too expensive for a game no ones ever heard of outside of some chinese or american autists. Would have bought at $20 but now that its dead i'd pay $10 tops.

>game nobody plays makes a spinoff in a genre nobody plays
Gee I wonder.

does DNF stand for Defeated Nude Female?

you sound unironically gay

Cute things are for healing. Sluts don't heal, but bring shame and disgust.

No marketing for a game that only a few select people will know about cause they played the beat em up back in the day. Also I didn't play much but from what I gather the game is just taking turns in blockstring

>press 1/down back
>money stolen

Attached: 1660261756645.gif (450x294, 704.2K)

errr no meaningful updates?

VSFighting will save DNF Duel!

>game nobody plays in the West
FTFY. DNF is a huge money maker in Asian territories grossing over $20BN

they heal my dick well enough

Any Forums is always like "damn brat" and "needs correction"
I just want to love my loli wife, for god's sake!

Attached: 1660262578751.gif (300x225, 989.99K)

I can fix them!

True, and the problem with this game's lack of success is that the territories where DFO is popular didn't buy this shit becuase they had no reason to do so.

a month of getting robbed by swift master, striker who can literally kill you for blocking with less than 30 MP, dragon knight and hitman killed the fun for a lot of people, me even more so because i play launcher. devs waited way too long to announce a patch but we dont even get it until late august after VSfighting so ill pick it up then along with the DLC rumored to come out. its a fun game and it would suck for it to just completely die because of granblue level incompetence

Attached: all safe or plus combo starters BTW.png (1474x640, 1.42M)

that girl can take this correction

Attached: spinzakubunny.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

Too bad China doesn't really have a fighting game scene it seems. Taiwan is pretty good at KOF though.