Why aren't you playing Castlevania games, Any Forums?

Why aren't you playing Castlevania games, Any Forums?

Attached: when bones kino.webm (960x640, 2.66M)

I'm playing this exact game right now though.
I replayed Symphony of the Night last week.

I got translated Rondo running on my rg351 so im playing that now.

I've been beating each one of them. I prefer Classicvania to Metroidvania but the latter is still fun. Emulating SoTN now after having beaten the advance collection and RoB

I think I've beaten them all, but I can't possibly be assed to double check.
Not big on replaying games either.

I got burnt out after beating SotN
Circle of the Moon sucks. I'm tired and want to play good vidya.
Please help me from shitposting for another hour.

>I'm tired and want to play good vidya.
Rondo of Blood

Attached: Rondo of Blood.webm (288x240, 2.92M)

I've no clue what they were thinking with that movement speed in CoTM. Its fucking awful and destroys your thumb when by the time you finish playing it.

I've literally beaten them all* and they're not making any more.

*I guess technically I haven't beaten the arcade one that never got a home port (the rail shooter one) but that's it.

I am playing Virtual reality, and I only want to play virtual reality. Summer is so hot. I play late night and early morning.

Cause I already played the FUCK out of this series. There's like a couple I've never played. Aria of Sorrow alone I've beaten at least 30 times over the years. Top 3 game of all time for me.

>catching it with the backflip
Kino.

Have you beaten all of the GBA and DS romhacks

I'm up to the last level of Odallus: The Dark Call

absolutely central part of the rondo experience. if you didn't do that then you didn't actually play the game.

I haven't played the ds games yet and am currently trying to get ds working on my 3ds, what is considered the best version for Dawn of Sorrow Definitive Edition? Should I play the original or is the rebalance really just the best way to go?

Attached: 4951283_p0.jpg (853x604, 79.42K)

I meant all the official ones, user. I did beat the 2 GBA Shaman King games, though. Those were basically official romhacks. I have never actually seen or read Shaman King.

I savescummed through the NES games and kinda enjoyed it. I got through most of 1 without savestates but my patience/enjoyment cratered toward the end. It was alright but I don't feel super motivated to play Rondo.

Thoughts?

Attached: 71WhFY3C2HL._SL1500_.jpg (1189x1500, 252.81K)

I've beaten the good ones and can't be bothered with the shitty ones.

It's exactly what IGA promised. If you like Castlevania, I can't imagine you NOT liking it, even if it doesn't quite measure up to the best of the actual Castlevanias.

Buttstained is okay. Approximately on the same level as the medium GBA/DS 'Vanias.

Got a modded PS3, and among other things, I installed Symphony of the Night on it
You know that slowdown when you beat a boss and the game spawns the HP max up? Does that slowdown happen on an actual PS1 as well? I've only played SotN in mednafen, DXC and now this PS3, and only the DXC version didn't have that slowdown. To my understanding, a PS3 should be running PS1 games natively

Attached: file.png (480x360, 213.46K)

It’s fine. Didn’t really stand out to me much but they are still slowly adding shit so that is neat.

You really should play the Aria of Sorrow Alter romhack. It's insanely high quality.

which system was this on and did it ever get a remake?

TurboGrafx-16 and it was remade for SNES which can be easily emulated.

Attached: Rondo of Blood 2.webm (640x514, 2.82M)

Fuckin Rondo man. Yeah.

The japanese TurboGrafx-16 (PC Engine)
It got a remake on PSP which is very bad, but you can unlock classic rondo of blood within it.
The best way to play is either pc emulation or nintendo wii virtual console.

It was remade on PSP and ported to PS4

I played all the good ones, they arent making new ones and i really dont want to try out castlvania64