Has a game ever taught you an important moral lesson?

Has a game ever taught you an important moral lesson?

Attached: grooming is cool.jpg (2000x3500, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/radio_art107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>WORDS WORDS WORDS
chuds cant meme

Attached: 1591105789564.png (1076x653, 704.67K)

the right can't meme

Thats a lefty meme. Chuds can't draw that well. Most likely made by a butthurt gay.
t. Chud

I hope transgender people understand no one likes them because we know they're just a cult who doesn't mind grooming p-Hey wait a minute this isn't a video game thread

Anyways, are we excited for Spider-Man tomorrow PCbros?

Attached: 1653038554353.png (259x353, 147.25K)

The fuck is a chud anyway? The flavor of the quarter insults are typically not hard to decipher, but urban dictionary just says "Canibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller" or "mean nono word for egotists. Don't say!". Neither makes sense in the contexts it gets used, which is pretty much the same as incel.

>attempting to show manliness
>dresses and presents as a woman at every opportunity
>deciding for yourself what you want to be identified as long after you've resolved your angst about your identity is the same as being forced into it

Why must troons try to ruin everything?

Attached: 1660255299472.jpg (914x914, 46.79K)

Fags are more upset about this than chuds are. Trannies have enemies on both sides of the political spectrum.

Lefts always complain about rights saying the same jokes and being unable to meme but then you faggots always yell "trans rights" as a meme at quite literally everything even if literally unrelated.
It only proves that you two faggots are both sides of the same coin but never want to admit it.

Yes.

Attached: one thousand.jpg (2880x2880, 378.3K)

Yeah it's a fag. Who could have guessed.
twitter.com/radio_art107

YWNBAW

>Too stupid to understand a slur.
A chud and American? You rolled some bad dice in life.

It's not meant to make sense retard, it's meant to be a simple spammable pejorative that dismisses you out of hand.

YWNHAF

>Strangers see Bridget as a girl because he looks and acts like a girl
>Bridget's parents see Bridget as a boy who was forced to look and act like a girl
>Bridget (after years of self reflection) ends up perceiving himself as a boy who is actually comfortable to look like a girl. Hence he keeps doing it.
>"I haven't even told my parents"... that I'm genuinely comfortable with the way I am.
>"Cowgirl is fine because... I'm a girl!" By saying so, Bridget accepts being constantly confused with a girl, realizing it's just a part of who he truly is. A Trap.

Holy mother of copium

Attached: 1660213438264209.png (1090x287, 214.23K)

>tfw bridget unironically helped me come to terms with my sexuality after realizing I didn’t care that he was a boy and still found him attractive
THEY HAVE INVALIDATED MY EXPERIENCES AS A BISEXUAL AND I DEMAND REPARATIONS

it means Any Forumstard

Prove him wrong. Do you think Bridget actually believes he's 100% a real girl?

People like this should shut their mouths for the good of diversity

Oh. Thanks, user.

Respect the diversity of men. Men like Bridget.

Attached: diversity of men.png (584x268, 35.05K)

>tavistock

Gosh i wish i could be grooming to be a cute girl too and not a disgusting monster that hate to see his self in the mirror...

Attached: 1660189181161565.jpg (1124x1523, 386.88K)

I love that faggots are considered chuds now. The future wars are gonna be fucking crazy.

>"Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller"
aka jew

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller.

Attached: 1642955395055.jpg (335x475, 35.85K)

Why can't western artists draw? I don't think I've ever seen a westerner try to depict anything close to an anime artstyle without looking like Deviantart shit.

right what?