Everyone losing their mind over Bridget identifying as a girl

>everyone losing their mind over Bridget identifying as a girl
>not one single issue with Testament choosing to be a fat assed enby

Attached: 342BD778-93E5-4DA5-8BAF-47C6EE03DBE7.png (640x1088, 147.7K)

Imagine a black cock going in that ass from behind.

as opposed to from the front?

Testament being NB fits in perfectly with their lore, and the new design is cute as hell.
Bridget being trans runs completely contrary to his lore and is literally saying, "You should conform to your assigned gender"

Attached: 1649027301589.jpg (2074x1200, 1.18M)

ok degenerate

People were complaining about Testament too, but Bridget is more popular. Probably because Testament looked more male and Bridget more female.

Imagine how bad the smell is

quite pungent indeed

>cute as hell
die

I don't get it, did Tastament take HRT or something?
This is what he used to look like

Attached: Testament.png (740x1204, 743.29K)

>Testament is an enby
but it's a biological woman, right? asking for a friend

Imagine the ricecel behind this post

Testament was supposed to be a buff dude by concept art, he's just some old dude into fashion now.

Bridget whole girl shit is a non canon ending (bad end) but you know how twitter idiots chase their fetish, they are as bad as fujos.

My problem is neither of their models have bulges. They literally just modeled a girl but didn't call it a girl. lazy ass jap faggot devs.

Thanks, I forgot to masturbate today.

looks like a faggot

BASED

it always is.

swear to almighty fuck if the BBC posting ends up being the thing to derail the Bridget spam I'm gonna lose my goddamn fucking mind

Why would people be upset about a weirdo being a weirdo? It's a funny meme. The problem is that they are trying to coopt a groomed trap into (((current year))) politics.

dude gear hormones

its funny because these people constantly rage against wish fulfillment and power fantasies for male characters, yet look at this shit. this is fake representation, a pure wish fantasy for them as they all look butt fucking ugly. if they put in a realistic uggo tranny they would lose their shit

Attached: CN_sEZiXAAAgmUn.jpg (704x528, 27.91K)

So does they/them have a cock? Asking for me.

Attached: 8DEF1699-0710-4545-B92A-FB0E03A4B0F2.gif (229x234, 2.32M)

At least we finally returning back to normal after this Bridget nonsense

There are some pretty hot troons, why would they make an ugly one? It would be like making your protagonist look like Justin Wong or Angry Joe or the Nostalgia Critic because that’s what most male gamers look like everyone would lost their fuckin mind

Attached: C292438C-C0B3-41D2-BE7B-E889DEF9DF29.jpg (434x775, 45.64K)

People did shitpost about Testament
But the weird forest hermit experimental gear transformation test subject that got got mind controlled by Justice for years, hangs out with a succubus, and dresses like this being non binary makes at least some sense. I believe Daisuke when he said that Testament was always supposed to have been weird and androgynous and non-binary just wasn't a thing he was really aware of at the time or he might have been from the beginning. I'm not a fan of the new design, it looks way less intimidating and tophats are dumb, but the character makes sense at least.

Bridget they actually just threw the character's entire motivation and backstory into the trash for a surface level and poorly executed opportunity to pander to the west. It's not even good pandering, it's a guy that wants to be a guy but was raised as a girl getting bullied by people that refuse to accept his pronouns until he gives up.

Attached: testament-x2-reload-artwork.jpg (1000x1450, 153.06K)