Thank You Mario, But Our Princess is in Another Castle

>Thank You Mario, But Our Princess is in Another Castle

Attached: 1660214361964710.png (2266x1600, 2.22M)

That art looks like shit. Cancel it.

Attached: 11556561341.png (512x448, 8.83K)

so what is happening?
has miura finished the script and now the little elfs are just drawing to the end?
are we actually going to get an ending?

he's right, you fucking blind fanboy faggot
zodd isn't that bad but the faces and shading are completely off

user I...

The faces are definitely off but I trust in the team if they keep up with the releases that they'll improve in time. They aren't Miura but I'd love to see this story to the end, and it's possible if they don't go on months long hiatuses like Miura did

Yeah Zodd looks fine, but man those faces are rough. Guts looks like a completely different build.

What's up with Griffith's eyes in the right panel? Was that common in Miura's art?

>Miura brings back Casca's consciousness after a decade
>Makes Casca and Guts finally begin to confront what happened at the fucking eclipse
>Hey Mori-san don't you think that maybe Casca and Guts will have some kind of dialogue to put their relationship at a new point?
>No make Griffith kidnap Casca so Guts can be rearry sadu

berserk will end like dragon ball...

>Years of boat shit for this
Casca hasn't been a character since the Golden Age, and now she's just a shitty plot device for Guts. Is this what Miura truly wanted?

being resurrected as Berserk SUPER with ULTRA instinct?

>Donovan returns in Resurrection of D
>Gains new Obsidian form

some guy claimed to be miura's long time friend in secret (they weren't really friends in public in recent history) and the publisher said he knows what Miura wanted and will continue Berserk.

To me the entire thing sounds like total bullshit

Attached: FUnyHJdaAAAxVhl.jpg (481x680, 106.06K)

no, he would have done something like this

Attached: Capture.jpg (417x520, 93.18K)

>people in here actually thinking that Berserk will have any happy ending, at all

Here's what's going to happen during the next 10 years:
>Guts actually gets Casca back, but this time she finally snaps out of it and hates Griffith
>Griffith's homo ass can't take this and will kill her "nothin personnel" style in front of Guts
>cue the "Guts' Crusade" arc where he will search and destroy all of Griffith's lieutenants over the course of a few IRL years
>finally, the showdown Guts vs. Griffith
>it's everything we ever wanted
>all the men shed manly tears of joy as Guts vandalizes Griffith in a horrific no-homo way across 56 pages
>as Griffith's light goes out, something feels horribly wrong
>"Sup fags, it me: CAUSALI-T!"
>turns out the weird mindgames of Griffith were the only thing keeping Guts alive
>Guts dies
>nobody there anymore to keep his friends safe
>everybody dies
>the end

Attached: vb6iqs3kn0051.png (652x609, 357.04K)

I'm so tired of seeing rape but this will only lead to that. I legit can't imagine Guts being able to defeat featherboy after this unless it ends up becoming some power leveling bullshit.

Attached: 1649344349721.png (249x299, 122.03K)

after more than 30 years its just going to end with a ripoff of devilman.

Mori would have have to have been planning to kill him for ages then, since his wife posted pictures of the two of them at a house party hanging out with a pro wrestler they liked in 2013

Attached: Mori.jpg (1035x582, 76.51K)

It's going to be another upgrade.

Say it with me: ENCHANTED DRAGONSLAYER

They also apparently move in the same circles as the guy who wrote Lodoss War so that's neat
It always comes back to Uncle Go. Nobody can escape that lovable degenerate's influence

Attached: Mori 2.jpg (1035x582, 62.44K)

So is berserk just a glorified NTR ecchi manga

oh fuck you nigger
please tell me that shit not real

Just let berserk die already, fucking hell.

Wheres miura in there

I just don't trust Mori not to fuck this up. When was the last time he made anything that more than 4 people gave a shit about?

Miura unironically said that this is exactly the type of ending he wants to avoid for Berserk.

oh I haven't even heard of anything he's made desu, I just found the party photos interesting
Could it be shit? Yeah absolutely, but they did hang out at least once

>yfw bloodborne is ported to pc

Attached: file.png (1687x861, 1.57M)

He's had 7 or 8 serialized manga but I just don't think any of them had any real popularity. Holyland is probably his most emotional work despite being his first. I can't fucking stand his art style though.

>Miura unironically said
Shouldn't have died then

honestly this is just lazy at this point. fans have been anticipating Casca's interaction with Guts and Griffith for almost 30 years. and they give us this bullshit? it's a spit in the face

We need a Guts version of this meme.

Attached: 1658248475284928.jpg (489x627, 48.49K)

unfortunately, he's dead and his friend is very clearly writing fanfiction for how HE wants the story to end. so what mirua wanted or intended doesn't really matter at this point

>still caring Berserk
Why don't you faggots go ahead and read a dark fantasy book? There are plenty of them and if you are not an NPC you can imagine art on par with Miura.

i dont think the ending will be happy but not that shit