Tekken isn't cool anymore

I've started playing Tekken 7 recently and the biggest problem is that it isn't cool like the Tekkens I played as a kid. The characters are lame and the announcer doesn't sound cool like in 3 and 4. It's like Smash Bros now

Attached: Tekken_7.jpg (720x1080, 136.67K)

>It's like Smash Bros now
Yeah smash is the better game so its goos its trying to be better

Tbh the most characters are shit, design/visually-wise.
I'm lucky that my playstyle aligns pretty well with two the coolest-looking characters. (Bryan/yoshi)

>The characters are lame
which ones?

>>>>>>>>>it isn't cool like the Tekkens I played as a kid

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 951.96K)

I 100% agree with you Op. Tekken 7 is the worst game in the series.

When you have the same characters dying in multiple iterations and a shit ton sticking around while having no impact whatsoever in the plot, the cool-factor ceases to exist.

GON is a chad.

>two the coolest-looking characters
>bryan yoshi
>le generic cyborg man and funny space ninja are "cool looking" somehow

It’s unironically soulless. It may be successful now since it’s the only 3d fighting game left, but you can tell the foundation for this game was scrapped together by a team that didn’t believe it’d work out in the end, and once they somehow managed to catch that lightning they just added shit and hoped it’d work. Hopefully 8 won’t be as directionless as 7 was

Any chance for t8 to be like t4 aesthetically ? Tekken 7 looks like its made by 13 years olds. Or people who made t4 are not workib at banzai namco anymore?

Tekken 7 isn't less cool than any of the previous entries. You aren't a child anymore. You aren't as fascinated by bright colors and flashing lights. You aren't 9 anymore, so you will not see the world as a 9 year old. The old entries have nostalgia value for you, so you still appreciate them. Find things you can genuinely appreciate at this stage in your life.

>The characters are lame and the announcer doesn't sound cool like in 3 and 4.
no one gives a shit about the announcer
the older tekken games weren't cooler you just have nostalgia fagging lenses. go play those games and see how shitty they are

>Tekken 7 is the worst game in the series
It's not, aren't people like the ones always crying about it "not being geared toward competitive play"? Well, you got what you asked for.

Tekken 7 is cringy like tekken 1 and 2. The rest are cool. Emulating them right now.

I never cared about esports I just play it casually in single player modes. T8 is the worst game in the series. Worst aesthetics, most, story, content and even graphics are ugly. Ttt2 from ps3 looks better overall.

As far as I know the game had comparatively low budget. Old Tekken games are full of superfluous shit like high quality CG movies for every single character which breathed life into the game. Tekken 7 took Unreal Engine and put in just enough effort to feel complete enough to release but it's missing the soul. With how massively successful it was + the boost from smash it Tekken 8 might become a return to the glory days but it remains to be seen.

>Tekken 7 is cringy like tekken 1 and 2.

i don't think this makes much sense. can you explain what you mean?

no

i didn't think so

don't care
didn't ask
this series wasn't for you the begin with
now watch me rail everyone with a 2D character and make them cry online about how guest characters are unfair like some little faggots

Attached: geese.jpg (720x1280, 291.02K)

>a joke character that was unlockable and not dlc

I fail to see the issue here.