Anyone else also feeling nostalgic about the PS4

Attached: Sony-PlayStation-4-PS4-Console-FR.jpg (2560x1851, 341.03K)

okay, zoomer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158.92K)

Zoomers played on ps2 though

Yeah, when their older brother let them use it as toddlers.

PS4 is nearly a decade old.
People in 2004 playing PS2 or GC were nostalgic about the SNES and Genesis.

>PS4 is nearly a decade old.
This is horrible.

>Underpowered as hell compared to cheap gaming PCs in 2013
This thing finally killed my interest in consoles back then. The 360 and PS3 generation was 3 years too long. Bloodborne is still being held hostage on this piece of shit, with 30fps and bad framepacing. No nostalgia here.

Not even a little bit. Probably the worst console ever made and a huge step down from the PS3 in terms of UI and multimedia functionality.

It's crazy how 2 retards managed to burn everything down in such a short time. Fuck Jim Ryan, and fuck Hermen Hulst. Fuck nu-PlayStation.

I've got a lot of love for PS4, but nostalgia? Bitch it practically just came out in gaming terms.
PS5 I have zero interest in. This is the only time it has ever happened for a Playstation console. I've found interest at least within the first year, or even before it came out, but there's fucking nothing for PS5. Absolutely nothing.

And Xbox makes a huge turnaround at the same time, lol

it's basically retro at this point

Base model 2013 PS4 had SOUL.

I like the design much more than PS5

How could I feel nostalgic about something I'm still using?

It sold the most games of any console ever. Sony just fail upwards

Im using one atm to play mgsV and it sounds like a jet engine

Same goes for late millennials who supposedly "grew up" on SNES/Genesis. Only when their older brothers let them play it.

No, no fuck off you little piss ant.

PS2 had the highest software sales. Even PS3 has higher software sales, which is kind of sad when you consider it played second fiddle for almost the entirety of the 7th gen.

I hope they make all future ActiBlizz games exclusive.