Riddle me this, oh mighty Megatron. If the Decepticons are so great under your leadership...

>Riddle me this, oh mighty Megatron. If the Decepticons are so great under your leadership, how come there are no good Transformers games?

Attached: x1080.jpg (1440x1080, 180.02K)

Devastation and the High Moon duology

Starscream, you idiot, theres at least three!

Tell me why did we never get Devastation 2? Fuck this gay Earth.

Why didn't Megatron just kill Starscream?

His failures were funny.

It was explained that the canon reason was that Megatron wanted Starscream around as a constant reminder to always watch his own back.

It varies. Sometimes the Decepticon way of life is "if he can pull it off, he earned it". Sometimes its because when he isn't being a pain, he's a strong and dangerous soldier. And sometimes its just so Megatron remembers to watch his back and stay on his toes, not get complacent and lazy.

Starscream is suprisingly valuable sometimes.
And sometimes he's literally immortal.

who is your favorite transformer Any Forums?

in terms of character, Starscream is definitely the top of the decepticons.

Shockwave. Warpath is also pretty good.

Because Starscream is nothing if not chauvinist and spiteful; so he'll go after anyone else vying for Megatron's position even harder than he'll go after Megatron himself. And as for that; Megatron has developed a keen sense for when one of Starscream's jigs is afoot - not so much for any of the others. But Starscream sniffs them out *for* him and the poor sap isn't even aware he's doing so.

Starsceam mainly because he's such a shithead and chris latta's voice was top tier

Oh, how it pains me to do this

Megatron himself.

Wheeljack and Bludgeon.

>Says the retard who's never played any

Attached: Here's a hint.jpg (480x384, 27.69K)

>Soundwave superior. Autobots apart from Grimlock inferior.

Attached: dc2ae5z-ba1a65da-464d-45b3-9e24-f55391ce92ae.jpg (735x900, 159.8K)

Beating him and up and making him beg for forgiveness is a good form of stress relief after being by the Autobots

Starscream is quite the scientist

Because Hasbro are retards and have no idea how to handle their IPs in terms of video games.
They didn't renew the license for the console games and had them all pulled with the only new games since then being shitty mobages or games that might as well be shitty mobages.

Wheeljack, Soundwave, and Ravage.

Rotf was the best multiplayer game, Jazz shits can fuck off.

Soundwave is great