Literally feels exactly the same as 22 only slower because no juiced end game players

>literally feels exactly the same as 22 only slower because no juiced end game players

EA seriously need to use a new game engine, this is fucking dogshit

Attached: 2f52bb0d5865-fifa-23-closed-beta-leaks-on-xbox-store.jpg (620x350, 37.95K)

>ea
>new game engine
kek

I curse Konami and the little-dicked island chinks that decided to make PES a F2P meme. They had the only game that could force EA to work hard on FIFA. Why would they create a new game engine and add new mechanics if there's no competition?

Attached: 1660075596790740.png (200x200, 55.59K)

they'll still sell a fuck ton of games because plebs and that's all that matters to the suits

It's the last FIFA they will make, they don't give a fuck

>exact same game as the last 20
>beta test

arent they using that Battlefield engine? That one is pretty good

They deliberately add new bugs every year and then patch them over the course of the year, to create the impression that they're always working on the game

>>literally feels exactly the same as 22
>he's only figuring this out
They've been making the same game for the last 8 years only with updated rosters. The only segment they care about is FUT because that's where all the kiddies pay the extra money

The globohomo game engine:

>minimum requirements: i7 12700K, RTX 3080, most of which is used to collect data and send it to Mossad
>20 minutes of unskippable cutscenes in which trannies explain how intersectionality operates
>200 GB of SSD space required to include all globohomo approved paid custom content
>press X to kneel for BLM

Meds

They can't even bother to update the commentary

What was the last good football game outside of PES 6 anyway? Every modern game I've played frustrated me for various reasons but I don't have my PS2 anymore.

FIFA11

The last FIFA I invested time into was 15
Stop buying FIFA games you fucking virgins

You can download PES 6 for pc or just emulate the PS2 version on PCSX2 a Ps2 emulator bro

LMA Manager 2007 was the last good soccer game on console

efootball is actually playable and more fun now

kek this

From what I've seen of efootball the graphics look like they're from 2012 and the players turn slower than my nan

just like real life m8

It's dead now. Only FUTslave paypigs still play this.

Why have you even bothered trying it?
Do you know the definition of insanity?

>Crossplay with PC
Enjoy cheaters and trainers in literally every game.
It's going to be some hilarious stuff.

Attached: Laughing K-On.jpg (400x400, 89.39K)

FIFA 16

There needs to be a competitor breathing down their neck with worse graphics and better gameplay, historically you had this as:
>2K vs. NBA Live
>PES vs. FIFA

bring back sensible soccer

enjoyed that on the mega drive

>closeted beta
pretty accurate desu

Scripted Shit 2023

>Ronaldo V-Football

Attached: 1624996764328.png (1080x1175, 2.08M)

Imagine being over 16 and playing this shit

don't care. already pre-ordered and pre-purchased 48k fifa points ready for release.

No you haven't

I would call you a retard but I will probably do the same.

2k basketball is the same lmao, it's dogshit, I only wish create a character on madden back in the day was better when you could turn offsides off and just run against the invisible line. My linebacker was record breaking in sacks and tackles/TFL, good times. Just very dull after a while.

well I have like I do every single year. Using EA Play I get the game for £72 and also get 12k Fifa points for £72. So in total I spend £360 on the game which works out £1 a day for the year pretty much.

I don't drink alcohol, you probably spend more on drinks a year than I do for my £1 a day of playing a game I enjoy.

Just look at this goal. It's IMPOSSIBLE to score a goal like this in FIFA.

and the player that scored wasn't even a good player.

In FIFA 18 you could score from this distance at least, but not with a low shot like in this gif.

FIFA will never fix this as they don't have competition.

Same for their horrible AI: they already have a great AI that plays like players IRL and like pro players online, but they're saving it for a rainy day.

companies do this: they save their best products for when a competitor comes along and challenges them.

Attached: DelectableIncompatibleIcefish-size_restricted.gif (455x250, 1.52M)

>not doing a first owner RTG

Where's the fun in just buying any player you want?

Based EA sports customer

I spend my Fifa points playing drafts throughout the year.

I don't really party that much bit even of that was the case I have some good money.
I was thinking about buying the Ultimate Edition plus and get 4600 points. Plus I usually get more once a month.
The last time I played the game it was FIFA 20 and it was a lot of fun. Mainly because I also bought FIFA points once a month and I got almost everyone I wanted including the Prime of my favourite Icon.
But there are a lot of things about this year that worry me a lot.

>there is someone in this thread who will mock people buying FIFA points then go and donate to a multi-millionaire Twitch streamer 'reacting' to YouTube videos telling them to 'keep up the good work'

fifa fell off before gaming around the time kids stared playing minecraft again and fortnite came onto the scene, now it's genuinely a bunch of 12 year old timmies who think the sidemen are funny

sad thread of faggot incels

I actually really enjoyed Fifa22.
I'm usually an online seasons player but I've been playing some pro clubs too.
Good soundtrack and I like how they nerfed pace even more so the best way to score is pass and move rather than sprint onto Hollywood through balls

>t's IMPOSSIBLE to score a goal like this in FIFA.
Nigga how bad are you? Are you using 1star teams? Scoring (or conceding) from 30 yards happens every other game

I hate modern games.

No, there's no need to keep making more computational expensive games. You can perfectly make a AAA game with Oblivion graphics and make it fucking huge with only 15Gb.

Try to score a low shot from 30yards. Post the video here later. I'll wait.

Just imagine defending this plastic beach ball physics.

It's sound logic on explaining why but I can't reward those cunts with my money
I got amazing cards on 15 ( record breaker Ronaldo etc from packs won in tournaments)
I'm not giving them real money

This is true, anyone who donates to streamers or even worse funds the lives of whores is infinitely worse

Always superior.

Attached: futebolbrasileiro1.gif (800x600, 110.9K)

No it isn’t you faggot
Seriously man what the fuck was Konami thinking?

I know low driven shots were meta in some fifa title a few years ago. Maybe not as far out as that though but it's not impossible.

>janny moved thread to Any Forums
Oh cool so sports games can be discussed here now?

>mod moved fifa thread to Any Forums
fucking newfag mods

ronaldinho csoser

Seriously, like the past year or so hiroshimoot has been letting stupid newfags moderate the site

Bump to show mods are retarded

It is literally impossible. It always was.

I actually like FIFA 18 a lot, if they kept the game that way it would be ok.

are mods retarded? the fat incels of Any Forums don't even like sports games

But EA FC will be the same thing next year

>I need more Elden Ring, Steam Deck, Nintendo threads