Isn't this series just ace attorney but for people who posted in fantasy highschool roleplay threads on forums back in...

isn't this series just ace attorney but for people who posted in fantasy highschool roleplay threads on forums back in the early 00s?

Attached: file.png (600x849, 712.75K)

It’s Ace Attorney + Saw

>isn't x just
no

>i am just a normal highschooler.... BUT I AM ALSO THE ULTIMATE CRIME SOLVER!!!!!
yes

It's nothing like Ace Attorney outside of the word "trial", and people should stop recommending this series

Attached: 1639464671780.png (680x462, 591.98K)

They're VNs with trials after investigation phases. They're different enough that you can like one and dislike the other, but it's disingenuous to pretend like comparing them is like comparing tetris to call of duty

It's ace attorney but with warioware minigames, both have anime cringe shit in them so it's retarded to put one over the other for that

See pic

Attached: 1660241458367.jpg (246x170, 16.24K)

And its possible to get answers wrong in AA. In Danganronpa you need to be braindead to not call every single twist, outside of V3 (where you need to be braindead to like it)

it's for girls

Is it true that they show Makoto naked in the anime of 1?

What about this series

Attached: ai TSF.jpg (630x1200, 157.41K)

this series is just ace attorney but for tranny

>figured out the swimsuit gravel thing in 2-2 without help
Yeah... I'm thinking BASED

Attached: youtube.jpg (1785x1627, 366.19K)

It becomes good if you somehow manage to sit through it and get to the final trial

I think this is straight up a VN, no actual mistery to solver or gameplay imvolved

Kinda but it’s not a shameless ripoff, the creator admitted that he was big fan of Ace Attorney. Same with the Layton creator, he was also a big fan of AA.

You go on dates with classmates to get their panties.

Yep, you see his bare ass taking a shower.
They do it again with Nagito in DR3.

Is it worth playing the original AAs for the SOVL or should I just play the remasters?

whichever you think looks better

I'll give you that, the whole of that video game mystery was confusing and retarded.

>look at me im speaking shit out of my ass
you could have saved yourself some embarrassment by just checking a trailer for 1 minute

If you got a 3ds i guess you could play them with some weak level of 3D, that's the only benefit.

Otherwise the remasters look SO much better. Get that ""sovl" shit out of your rotten mind