"Flawless ending up to interpretation"

The reviews are in boys, at least for the most important place that has a tangible consequence for Bridget or not to be a troon or not because they are also one of the biggest boorus in the internet

They have ruled Bridget as "Depends on the ending"

Literally the most important people aside from the Devs in the whole deal to have a consensus

tl;dr: KY DID IT , POST YOUR MANLY MEN AND WIN THEMES
youtu.be/7OwFNGMEijs

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-08-11 11-53-26.png (424x554, 251.98K)

>sankaku
lmao

Yes, it's a big booru

Attached: 1657389701868.png (158x162, 22.29K)

not an argument

Here it is, the entire story, all endings and all win conditions… even the perfect ending is about "coming out".

So no, there is no "good ending" in which she "stays a boy" and only "the bad ending" has her be a girl.

First of all all endings are equally valid, it's just 3 variations of pretty much the same theme every time, which is coming to terms and coming out.

SEX! SEXING BRIDGET! SEX TIME WITH BRIDGET! BRIDGET SEX! SEX AND FUCKING SEX AND HOT SEXY SEX! BRIDGET CUMMING ON HIS OWN STOMACH DURING SEX! SEXO! SEX! SEX! SEX!

For you

Every ending is localized fanfiction Bridget is otokonoko

Why would someone raised as a girl need to come out as a girl?

Attached: 1660093557609813.png (920x407, 16.93K)

Big pieces of shit you mean

>raised as girl and says they are a man
>realize they like being a girl
>hey guys im a girl
simple as
still a retarded retcon but the seething is hilarious

Because she's a girl

That's called grooming user.

Brudget isn't trans, he's a cute little faggot that's been brainwashed into thinking he's a girl by a fat degenerate for his sexual gratification.
You know now that I read that back, maybe he is a tranny.

>"I hate Censorship"
>Also making articles about how and why censorship is shit.
>"btw buy my pro subscription fee which is full of censorships content for 10 jew dollars a month"

That website is a fucking hypocrite.

Paid content is not censorship retard.

>some journo has an opinion
everyone who gives a shit about the game knows that Bridget is still a male trap, I don't care about what some literal who says

>I have to talk about Ky's ending is an allegory, please ignore the fact that they use gendered language in Dickingson ending and don't talk in figurative sense
>Please ignore the fact that Dickingson is not in flawless which is the main cause for bridget to come out
>Please ignore the fact that even if you don't take the becoming a gear to face value that is just as likely that its trying to talk about homosexuality
>Please ignore the fact that they said they want to become Ky
>Please ignore the fact that you can skip either ending depending on your level of skill and the only canon things are whatever Arc systems decides to pick at random which is why there is no mention of their siblings
>Please ignore the fact that even if it was all about being trans Bridget would be at best okay with being a repressor in flawless and doesn't actually ever come out in it
>LEASE GUYS IGNORE THE FACT THAT ALL THESE PROBLEMS STACK WITH EACH OTHER AND THAT IS PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT THE MORAL OF BOTH ENDINGS IS DIFFERENT JUST TRUST THE Q PLAN, THE QUEER PLAN GUYS IM SERIOUS BRIDGET IS TRANS I SWEAR ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A BRAINCELL THATS WHATS HAPPENNIG NO STOP CITING ARTICLES MADE BY PEOPLE WITH NO ASSOCIATION TO THIS SITE THAT REACHED THE SAME CONCLUSSION

Ky won bitch

Attached: 1660159951376570.gif (112x112, 259.96K)

>some journo has an opinion
They are a booru site you fucking retard. They have dibs on whatever images get indexed in image search engines and by what tags you can search them by, LITERALLY the most important reason why this entire thing is important

dumb dumb nigger

男の子である

Attached: 1651990544634.jpg (600x600, 268.45K)

If more people had your view on it then we wouldn't be inundated with all this shitposting, god speed user.

meds
fictional character

Whatever makes you sleep, Rift.

one group wants to jerk off to a girl with a penis and the other group wants to jerk off to a girl with a penis but needs to make it a political thing to justify it

that , the original creator of the character said its male? then its male . everything else is a retcon or fanfiction

I just want Jam.

Attached: ea1c2123b818c76c09ea2549c28b5db8668b8afc.jpg (1333x1600, 1.16M)

>lolicon is bad because... because it's okay!?
>grooming doesn't matter chud, she is a fictional character

>they are also one of the biggest boorus in the internet
This board is full of redditors and they don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

t. redditor

great. i love it. everyone's doing their fucking best to discuss everything BUT vidya at this point. does anybody these days play vidya because they want to play a vidya or because they want to get their emotions railed up?
i don't even fucking know how to solve this problem the begin with. i wish we could just go back. what in the fuck is all of this even leading to. the entire scene is up and down about some boy's dick. what a great new vidya era

Attached: 1623708455597.png (840x700, 754.29K)

Yeah fuck this board, I'm not even surprised nu/v/ is so bad.