Itt: Followup games from developers that aren’t as good as the first one...

Itt: Followup games from developers that aren’t as good as the first one, but still pretty good and different enough to he enjoyable on their own.

Attached: 6292955C-E684-490F-81D9-830B54F4F7AC.jpg (600x738, 120.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFURLFsd2E&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you also name your pilots after yourself and your buddies?

Attached: 1 Credits.jpg (1920x1081, 151.18K)

No, they’re too expendable in this game. Plus I don’t like customizing every reset. I like to put my friends into XCOM 2, however.

Why does the full screen not work, also, why is this shit game on the nintendo switch, and not ftl? They have a ios version that is Ipad only, what they fuck are these people thinking?

Attached: ann.png (400x650, 143.19K)

I like it a bit more then ftl
There's no randomness aside from what type of vek spawns and grid defense
If i fuck up thats on me

I honestly preferred it. The gameplay feels a lot more deliberate. Same with Hero Core over Iji, I love the constant action

>4 years since last game
Are they working on a new game or did they disappear to some island?

Attached: ftl.jpg (1089x715, 102.36K)

They just released the advanced edition for itb
Probably new game

dude every single turn it's random which of the possible targets any given vek chooses to attack

They *just released a free update to I to the Breach with a bunch of new content, so they’re still doing stuff.

You know how can they move
You know how can they attack
If i follow your logic then chess is a random game

Probably a new game at this point. They seem to be following a pattern at this point of releasing an "Advanced Edition" to close out their previous game before moving on to another one.

that's the dumbest fucking reasoning. if i flip a coin i know it can come up heads or tails - clearly not random by the same standard.

PERFECT INFORMATION youtube.com/watch?v=PNFURLFsd2E&t=3s

They will move and they will attack
Theres no flip coins in that
It literally chess with bells and whistles

AE for Breach did a lot to improve replayability, new missions and monsters, while often annoying (tumblefucks, moths and "kill less than X monsters") help quite a bit in that regard. Unfair difficulty seems reasonable even with chaos roll/random pilots. The secret squad feels very bad on start though, probably the only time some bad luck could really fuck up your game.
FTL turns 10 this year btw.

and the coin will land

what will it show? what will the leaper snare? well, it's... random.

What pawn will opponent move and for 1 or 2 spaces... Its... Random...

i'm not watching that shit to have some midwit tell me that
var pickedMove = random(legalMoves.size()-1)
isn't random

>just released a breach advanced edition
>4 years between ftl advance edition and into the breach release
Possible 2026 next game.

havent played since 2019. advanced edition looks neat, i remember the game being pretty good but disappointing compared to FTL, artstyle and UI design are ace tho