Why can't Any Forums do this?

Why can't Any Forums do this?

Attached: 1644175800160.jpg (680x351, 91.38K)

end your life faggot

>nooo, dont tell the truth, just consume!!

A lot of people that say "let people enjoy things" usally enjoy things at the expense of other people's enjoyment, i.e turning characters trans not for feeling represented, but rather to make people mald.

>when you call out child rapists grooming in elementary schools

last time I checked this was a discussion board. If you want a hug box go look for the discord server of whatever game you are playing

Attached: 1654181524771.jpg (381x392, 42.64K)

>when you want to intervene on ethnic cleansing in another country

ugh the ghosts of queef

>When you call out on the abuses of the state towards its citizens

Don't put your dirty fingers on my mouth you fucking retarded freak *breaks Bfre and breaks your jaw with a powerful punch using my gargantuan arm"

>nooo, dont tell the truth, just consume!!
Any Forums's 'truth' is typically just "this one character isn't sexy, the game is shit"

Shhh...
Let people criticize things.

Attached: 1556906641796.png (569x544, 478.87K)

How does people criticizing bullshit in vidya on Any Forums detract from your enjoyment of video games? If negativity bothers you then you're free to fuck off aren't you? Is there something that compels you to come and be exposed to opinions that offend you?

>OH NO CRITICISM AIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE

>How does people criticizing bullshit in vidya on Any Forums detract from your enjoyment of video games?
It doesn't, unless you share that opinion and you're just trying to bottle it up. It's why people get so mad in the first place, they're trying to hide their discomfort of something with "happy thoughts" and false enjoyment but you come in and shake that mentality which breaks them down into anger. If you truly enjoy a video game then nothing anyone can say will make you mad by criticizing it

They should have just let Hitler enjoy things. The world would be a better place.

You're responding identically to anons criticism of your rhetoric, kek.
You are an internet npc. Unfortunate.

I enjoy not letting people enjoy things

I wish Any Forums could actually criticise things instead of just spouting shit someone else told them to say.

>see trailer for something
>think it looks really cool, mechanics look awesome, aesthetic is unique, lots of charm etc
>come to Any Forums to talk about it
>"Tranny tranny reddit Any Forums, lefties woke tranny tranny nignog nigger tranny tranny"

it's all so tiresome, sometimes I just want to enjoy stuff

OP may have a point

>noooo I have to go to the place where I hate everyone's opinion and change it to conform to my ideals

people have shit taste and as their better it is my duty to let them know when theyre wrong.

And they are 100% correct.
Doesn't even need a correlation between those 2 statements most of the time and they are still correct.

>npc
npc buzzword

Based

I get that reference

>go on the internet
>one million sites where I can't shit on a videogame without being socially shunned by everyone and ignored
>only one site where I can shit on a videogame

Attached: 632739.jpg (824x923, 343.98K)

I'm enjoying hyper light drifter and you faggots cannot do anything about it.

>OH NOOOOOO CRITICISM AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE
I never did that to him though, retard.

I'm sorry but splatoon 3 (and splatoon in general) is looking like one of the most soulful games Nintendo has made in forever and just because one of the NPCs has a giant forehead doesn't mean the game is suddenly garbage, fuck off

shut up, nigger

Wow my uncle said this to me when he put his diddly in my bumbum

@608698045

Attached: 9U7FWqo.png (500x607, 43.85K)

Let people enjoy things is code word for "be lured into satan's tricks"and I refuse to let my brothers do such a thing.

Attached: 1fc.png (614x528, 117.07K)

Even the author has ended up renouncing this pic

Attached: 87c.jpg (1080x1350, 266.36K)

wtf I love OP now

go back to Any Forums nigger

Get your fucking fingers off my mouth you subhuman filth. Plug your ears instead.

Attached: C248DDCB-BB10-498E-AB47-574BBAC92898.jpg (400x400, 119.4K)

Not a single person said the gameplay is garbage because of her
People arw rightfully calling her disgustingly ugly, and corporate dicksuckers arw trying to pretend she's not.
The quality of the gameplay is not being argued.

>@608698045

Attached: 1656802162646.webm (576x1024, 2.91M)

Go literally everywhere else. On every other platform they will moderate any negative comment so you can feel good about the amazing upcoming product
hype hype consuuuuume

Now fuck off trannyniggerfaggot.

Shouting out the n-word isn't critique.

Attached: 1659925741058212.jpg (582x1326, 204.48K)

shut up tranny

Attached: consume.jpg (1024x504, 93.74K)

what race is this?

>>come to Any Forums to talk about it
don't come to Any Forums to talk about it then, go to reddit. I say this unironically and not in a mocking way

he's a schizo with how much he flips flops

I enjoy shitting on shit things, leave me in peace by your own logic then, fucktard.

This comic rules. Nobody is trying to stop you from enjoying things. It's just complaining about other people complaining.

Attached: respect my cringe.jpg (478x454, 64.24K)

Attached: 1644092963462.png (640x1187, 372.29K)

You can enjoy things while being critical of them.

it's a way to let the uninformed masses know that there are better things to life.
op comic is mostly used by people who think it's fine to live in ignorance and surrounding yourself in simple pleasures, a defeatist and hedonistic response.

AAAAA IF I CLOSE MY EYES, I'M NOT EATING SHIT SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP IT'S DELICIOUS FUCK YOU

>Copy-paste game #3 with nu-Nintendo "release barebones game then add ((free)) updates to pretend said things weren't intentionally pushed back" strategy for the 29158015783031904th time"

No.

NTA but ew I don't want want to make a reddit account. Got any other alternatives?

You've gotta go back dude

What if I enjoy shitposting on Any Forums?

>there's a png of fanart in a side room depicting [racial/political/etc. group I hate] in a nonnegative manner
>that means this game is shit and nothing will save it from this
shitposters really think this is criticism worth discussing over other talking points

I enjoy pointing out stupid shit in bad things

imagine having serious discussions about video games with random strangers online. your favorite game is absolute trash, faggot

Attached: 346737560912.jpg (366x520, 42K)

Im from Rhodesia

If you can't continue to like something because someone else said they don't like it, then you are fragile. People are too fucking fragile nowadays, they need to be kicked around the way UPS will kick your package around.

>all these wannabe tradfags thinking they live an austere lifestyle

Attached: 1634532085182.png (585x502, 284.3K)

I like that Any Forums incessantly complains about trannies, women, and things in general because it makes me feel better as a person by comparison, that I'm not a miserable shut in who will bite a bullet when they reach 45 and realize they've spent their lives like this convincing themselves being angry and unhappy with everything is better than being a normie.

damn he's the anime protagonist

>depicting [racial/political/etc. group I hate] in a nonnegative manner
Why?

Says the one defending ugly shit to make xemselves be more accepted.

problem is, there's no place that's good for talking, go to resetEra and you see bunch of mentally retarded abomination, go to gamefaq's boards, it's just resetEra lite, go to reddit...it's resetEra lite again, go to youtube, it's a little better than other resetEra lites, but still annoying as fuck
everything is rigged, faggot worshiping is everywhere and even eastern parts of the world cannot escape it

It's pretty much the case. The faggots that come here to be offended are literally going out of their way to find opinions they don't like and to complain about people complaining.

Attached: 1620219908287.png (700x662, 37.65K)

Fuck you, let people criticize things so I can make educated purchasing decisions.
You just need to have a basic level of media literacy to be able to mentally filter out the shitposts, after that Any Forums is one of the best and most honest places on the internet to find information and opinions on games. If you want a hugbox then there are plenty of other sites to go around.

Attached: 1574715003560.png (379x379, 268.67K)

vgh... retvrn to american svbvrbia...

dont we call that place Zimbabwe now?

how is Any Forums preventing anyone from enjoying anything?
are you unable to enjoy games because you’re constantly seething that Any Forums exists or something?