Stop comparing em' I don't wanna loose whaaaa whaaaa

>stop comparing em' I don't wanna loose whaaaa whaaaa
>Most people here are nintendo fanboys
>Most people here hate elden ring

is a coincidence for sure

Attached: 20220811_103639.jpg (926x603, 448.88K)

They're both empty fucking wastes with copy-pasted "content" for tasteless normalfaggots

yikes, saged

I just don't like fighting native wildlife when there's no need to. It's not the same as fishing or hunting deer.

BotW had bears?

>neither can stack up to Todd's magnum opus
sasuga fromdrone-kun

>nintentroons: BWAAAH BWAAAH ELDEN RING IS EMPTY
>also nintentroons: HOLY HECKERINO I LOVE HUNTING FOR KOROK'S TURDS AND FIGHTING THE SAME FOUR ENEMIES WITH INSULTINGLY HOLLOW COMBAT MECHANICS!!!!!!

Reminder that all the anti-elden ring posters weren't discord users but nintenmanchild.

Attached: 1639848425599.jpg (832x1024, 80.58K)

Elden ring is an utter shit

Midwit comment

dumb newfag trying too hard to fit in

In some forests, yes.

>Midwit
You are the tasteless normalfaggot I'm talking about. The zoomer who came here post-election.
The vermin that laps up anything their favorite master shits out.

The bears were fine, the giant bears can go suck a giant dick.
Fucking HP bullet sponge nigger faggotery with insta charge with 0 telegraph.
Even poison + scarlet rotting them takes ages.

but muh bullet time

Yeah I like Nintendo fuck off

>most people here like what I dislike
>most people here dislike what I like

Your brain on Any Forums

But...
They're both copied Skyrim...

Not an argument

>Fucking HP bullet sponge nigger faggotery with insta charge with 0 telegraph.

That's the IQ of anti Elden Ring posters, can't even deal with the attack pattern of a rune bear and gets caught by the charge because he can't stop spamming attacks lmao LOL.
Bet you also had trouble with crucible knights, crows and those big ass worm things.

Physics puzzles are more fun than le ebin roll-roll-poke bosses for the 6th game in a row

Cooe

Stop pretending you wouldn't get hit even 3-5 times with their giant bodies taking the entire camera and the sheer amount of hp some of them have.
I finished Elden Ring and enjoyed about 60% of it, get your console war faggotery tier reply out of here.
Only the first 2-3 crucible knights were an issue to me too, given how many OP weapons you get as you progress.

Oopsie looks like I made a typo and forgot Sekiro existed, time to hang myself

Nobody thinks that BOTW and Dark Souls are trying to deliver the same experience, and Elden Ring is Dark Souls in a big world, so...
As for open worlds, Zelda BOTW at least tries to make the world matter. So you're going to have a lot of sandbox elements that involve interaction with things in this world.
Elden Ring doesn't try to do any of that. The open world just serves as one big arena for you to decide which monsters you're going to face, which areas you're going to try to raid, and every once in a while find some items behind rocks or doors that lead into dungeons with more enemies to face.

>physic puzzles
>kindergarten shit for nintendummies on the spectrum
Also
>"muh poke and roll"
sounds like a big case of sour grapes. Want to know the difference between you and me? I own both a switch and a PC and played both.

>"NOOOOO YOU HAVE TO BE AS SHIT AS ME YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY ADAPT AND LEARN"
with what you said I'm 100% certain that you can't beat Malenia without summons or bullshit like the blood faggotry ( which was thankfully just nerfed two days ago ).