I THANG I UGHHHH.... FOUD SOMETHANG!!

>I THANG I UGHHHH.... FOUD SOMETHANG!!

Attached: 662px-E4pkuf_XoAgKcX3.jpg (662x427, 50.81K)

Pathfinder is genuinely one of the worst modern CRPGs out there

she dosen't talk like that

>plenty of mods to change her shitty portrait
>as if that was the main issue
Still waiting on some legend to straight up remove her from the game, or at least mute her so I don't have to hear her bullshit. Her voice and personality just pisses me off.

Kick.
Its what I did.
Cant tell her to fuck off right away like that tard fox, sadly.

Her personality is literally paladin, but loves to have fun and down with the crowd. Her goddess' personality thought is that of a huge bitch and I wish we could tell both Iomedae and Noticula to fuck off once they start their spal fight over you, I mean come on
I'd go legend if I didn't have to lick her ass

>reee my buddy dindu nutin he just summoned demons at us and admitted he was a traitorous spy all along

Season pass news when?

I love my mother.

Attached: ggs9f3.jpg (1280x854, 266.96K)

I also love your mother.

Serpent's Skull game so I can recruit raised by velociraptors barbarian when?

Attached: youjustknow.png (421x559, 499.66K)

Attached: pathfinder (1).png (1063x991, 764.75K)

she literally sound like the stereotypical sassy black woman

Paladindu is such a weird choice of character.

True. It also has some of the worst characters and dialogue in any crpg out there.

Niggadin

It makes some sense for a paladin iconic given the setting. The big ongoing crusade against evil is aimed at Garund (fantasy africa) because there's a huge nation of undead along the eastern coast so Paladins march south every few decades and Seelah is from the nation to the north of lich town and turned into a paladin weeaboo. She should sound like a Nigerian though.

Attached: d8pxfm9-064bf41a-499f-4182-9e9e-0875f3e88e2c.jpg (1343x950, 180.61K)

I can't help but equate it to taking a witchdoctor type character and making him as white as possible whilst keeping the African tribal aesthetic.

One of her voice lines makes me think of the sisters of battle from soulstorm.

Not so much these days. While the Knights of Ozem DID make an ill-advised attack on Geb, prompting its ruler to steal the corpse of their saint and reanimate her as his undead trophy wife, Geb himself is too much of a paranoid shut-in NEET to do much beyond his borders. As such, his existence is mostly a self-contained problem, so crusaders tend to focus on more active ones- previously, this was the crusade in Mendev, but after the Whispering Tyrant blew up Lastwall and turned it into the Gravelands, most people with an inclination to fight evil are heading there.

>Putting points into perception

Ngmi

Pathfinder setting is irredeemably bad and it's only getting worse since it's going turbo woke.