Kirby 30th Anniversary Music Fest is starting soon, get the fuck in here

Kirby 30th Anniversary Music Fest is starting soon, get the fuck in here
youtube.com/watch?v=zJoBSUoZjpw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177.96K)

who?

started now

bump

>Kahbee

thanks for the heads-up

I envy and hate the Japanese at the same time. I would kill to go to a Kirbo concert.

wtf kirby is real

Kirby BEEG

what the fuck are they even talking about

I hope they play plenty of 64 music

looks like we just got some, holding out for Factory Investigation

noice

Attached: kirby music.gif (250x305, 306.39K)

Wonder if Kirby’s VA is gonna sing again

Fighters 2 had a sick OST fuck yes, glad it got in

This music is way better than I expected.
I mean I know that Kirby games have had great music, but I've always kind of thought that fully orchestrated soundtracks have been kind of overrated most of the time. But maybe it suits Kirby music especially?

Jazz Meta Knight is stylish as fuck.

Attached: kirby tread on roots.gif (512x448, 438.31K)

Wayu?
Dream Buffet release date when?

Attached: Kirby's Dream Buffet - Announcement Trailer - Nintendo Switch.webm (100x100, 525.07K)

I think there is a stigma where if you don't use live instruments you're not "real" music or you're lagging behind or something, which is just not true at all. Well composed music is well composed music, regardless of whether it's orchestral or digital. Kirby uses soundfonts and it's incredible. However, live instruments can definitely add a lot of flavor to music. I love these concerts to get that flavor you don't get from the games, it's a nice change of pace.

They're talking about Dedede and Meta Knight and fuck now I hope they'll play their themes from Forgotten Land, they're amazing.

I WANT TO KISS KIRBY
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Most Kirby music until the more recent games is chiptunes with catchy beats. Add that with songs having memorable notes - especially Green Greens, Dedede's theme, and a slew of others - and they can easily undergo remixes and still remain recognizable. Kind of like 2HU actually

Same.

I get that she is an actor and that it's her job to bring and present a positive attitude regardless of her actual mood.
But for some reason I kind of get the impression that the announcer lady is having a legitimately good time.

give Item Bounce
dew it

Attached: kirby super crown.png (264x741, 73.79K)