Sony is getting desperate

>Cries how MS buying Activision is a monopoly
>Proceeds to buy Bungie and other devs
>MS have to issue a statement on Cod still being available for Playstation babies
>Pays devs to not get their games on Game Pass
>Says Game Pass doesn't make sense
>Launches its version of Game Pass shortly after
Sony is getting desperate, they're literally shaking, they don't know what to do.

Attached: 512523642372.png (2499x930, 1.7M)

Stop talking like a fag.

Sony has always been a desperate company, every single one of their divisions is a mismanaged garbage fire persistently in debt.

Cty me a river snoy

Competition laws are incredibly ironic

>"In short, Sony is not resigned to having to compete with Microsoft's subscription service. Sony's public outcry on subscription games and the company's response are clear: Sony doesn't want attractive subscription services to threaten its dominance in the market for digital distribution of console games. In other words, Sony rails against the introduction of new monetization models capable of challenging its business model".
Damn Microsoft doesn'thold any punches

Jimbo Ryan and Hermann Hulst killed Sony. Kaz Hirai would not have accepted this shit.

I really wish Sony would fail in the video game console market and strictly go PC. I rather see Microsoft vs Valve anyways. It’s not like Nintendo competes with them anyways.

The people who came after Kaz wanted to "Americanize" Sony and now they got what they wanted and it doesn't work that well, I bet Kaz is laughing at them while spending his retirement money happy not to be in this mess

Snoys themselves are getting so desperate with each other hilarious, instead of defending their shit company like they always do, they blaming everyone but sony

The fall of snoy is coming.

Attached: 1659061030651494.jpg (1024x576, 80.35K)

Its over

Attached: 1643319459086.jpg (1024x586, 137.75K)

I know Any Forums has an irrational hatred of Sony, but you can't blame them. Microsoft are just trying to spend their way to the number one spot. They don't care about the industry or making good games, they're just looking to drive out the competition. Like they do in literally every industry they're involved in.
Game pass doesn't make sense. It's made Microsoft no money, and probably never will. The only reason it can exist is because Microsoft has basically infinite money to waste on dumb shit.

And yes, Microsoft is trying to establish a monopoly. They've bought half the damn industry and are still looking to make more purchases. They're literally under investigation in the UK right now for trying to establish a monopoly.

Why do you put pc games on shitbox side? Shitbox is woke as sony or even more woke.

I hate subscription based models. Xbox or Playstation, or anyone else for that matter. It's not a future I want for the industry.

That said. It was funny when Sony whined about the harm to the industry Microsoft was doing by purchasing CoD, only for Microsoft to respond by listing off all the exclusives that Playstation has paid for.

Sony should just buy EA and 2k if they are that scared.

lmao Blizzard already got pozzed yeara ago.

For me it's Min Min

Sony was extremely short-sighted.
They never developed any great FP franchises so now they're stuck with one or two exclusives 2 years into their new console, they've lost most third party content to Microsoft/Nintendio/PC.
If they had been building up great franchises since the PS1 this would be a very different situation

Attached: 1658377772072793.jpg (611x563, 85.39K)

Things have changed. Look at the xbox and nintendo stores now. Nothing but a push for poisonous propaganda.

but they have a bunch of IP's built up since the PS1 era but they arent using them at all and they just lie abandoned

>They've bought half the damn industry
Even with the Activision merger they are still third, behind Sony. Try harder next time-

Remember when MS began buying up small devs left and right and Sony said they only buy devs if they worked together for a long time and essentially family members? Then they bought Bungie and a bunch of literal who devs.

I find it funny that the most vocal snoys defended Sony for announcing Killzone servers shutdown for PS4, that it was shit anyways and it's better to leave more space for more popular games just like 2 weeks ago, and now they're asking for new Killzone, saying that it would easily destroy Call of Duty.

They're third because they're not interested in making profit right now. They just want to own as much of the industry as possible to force out competition. That is what you call a monopoly.

Sony has a point in buying 3rd party publishers is a form of creating a monopoly, buying up single developers is not really a monopoly compared to buying one of the biggest publishers.
Sony did shit the bed when they created their more expensive version of game pass with less games.

Sony is just going to be desperate when Sony realizes that the next Lesbian protagonist game isn't going to sell well because the protagonist looks like shit when the game is supposed to sell with the object of objectifying the character.

Thanks Republicans for being so pro monopoly.