Where did Corruption of Champions II go wrong?

Where did Corruption of Champions II go wrong?

Attached: corruption of champions 2 evelyn.png (750x1049, 149.01K)

Is there any good cuckshit in it? If not then it's trash

Not enough futa

Attached: 1658490755683290.jpg (749x554, 78.81K)

This but the opposite

Too much not futa

Attached: unknown.png (640x566, 451.74K)

My understanding is that it played it too safe and leaned into the worst aspects of 1 too much. The strength of CoC was never in romancing waifus and having heart to hearts with them or slow romantic scenes. The strength of CoC was in depraved fun shit.

I'll give you one of the biggest reasons WHY things tend to go wrong

Attached: Patreon.jpg (810x456, 77.34K)

Too much focus on the cat

Both games needed more feminization.

i just beat my shit to the intro and close the tab lol

>coc1
>corrupt completely innocent mousegirl who is desperately trying to survive alone into a cumdump literally addicted to you and your fluids
>coc2
>noooo you can't rape or have a powerfantasy nooo everyone ACKSHUALLY wants to have sex with you and they all really "love" you for real and corruption doesn't do anything but make you a little horny
>btw here is another pregnancy patch
Honestly the only good new thing I likes was fattening up the cat by pumping her full of cum...
Except it's not MY cum but some fucking retarded horse event
I just started fapping on coc1 again because fuck that shit

>Fellow corruption chad
Based.

I've been replaying CoC1 myself too. There's a lot of content I never even saw. I just skip past the uwu cute loving waifu shit for the most part though. In this playthrough I made my MC intentionally not grow a dick until I finally got Buttslut from Marae. THEN I grow the dick.

Too bad some events are non-repeatable like the Scylla ones, but a few saves stored away fix that
I also tend to minmax perk aquisition and order so I can access the most events
>1 oversized demon cock from the factory
>8 tentacles for the kitsune and other funsies
>1 regular sized human cock to avoid being locked out due to dick too big
Then stack all cum production perks while drinking succubus dream from the desert for turning every encounter in a literal cumdump

Hol'up, tentacles? I don't know this one. I assume oversized demon cock is from the Omnibus?
>Succubus Dream
You mean Succubus Delight?

You get tentacles by sucking on the flowers in the corrupted glade encounter in forests and deepwoods. They will first turn you hair green then turn ALL your dicks into tentacles so be careful. Order matters if you want multiple kinds.
It also doesn't proc every time so you might want to farm a bit (check wiki for more info)
But after that there are tentacle events with the kitsune, the broodmother in the first dungeon, and probably others

Omnibus is correct. But you can also get demondong by drinking from the fountain in the desert and then banishing exgartuan (or you can keep him, he has some funny events with the honeybees)

Finally succubus delight can be purified or enhanced into succubus dream. Not actually sure if that makes it more potent or just removes corruption now that I think about it

too much focus on the companions
also no corruption or rape, everyone is a cock hungry slut
seriously what's the point of calling it CORRUPTION of Champions if all it does is more your dialogue more dickish

Huh, that's pretty cool.
After digging around, I also found out that sadly you can't ever corrupt Marble. Even after giving her the enhancing stuff, she never actually undergoes any transformation like Amily or Jojo (am I forgetting others you can corrupt?)

Cuckshit

Just checked, bring succubus delight to lumi to turn it into succubus dream, has greater potency. Can even give you an extra set of balls if you're okay with that idea

Yeah marble and Isabella are a shame
You can turn Sophie into a bimbo with bimbo liqueur.
You can kidnap a goo girl from the lake and turn her into a latex slave girl (forget details, check wiki)
You can corrupt Whitney's farm and she will eventually submit to your will.
Sheila in the plains can be turned into a demon by feeding her your own corruption (also for details check wiki)
I think that's all the corrupting-like interactions I can think of

Then of course there is dominating other demons to be your slaves, ceraph and vapula come to mind
Honestly the wiki is mandatory if you want to find the good shit since the game doesn't really tell you much

It focuses too much on the characters that all feel like someone's furry OC.
Transformations feels tacked on there are next to no scenes that react to them.
Combat is just brainlessly mashing abilities when they are out of cooldown. And there are no build options like you had with perk system.
There is also basically no corruption. It's all just tied to Kasyrra's scenes without anything like being able to rape or corrupt named characters.