Bloodborne 2

So are we ever getting a Bloodborne 2?

It seems like Bloodborne's story is self contained so it would be tricky making a sequel. But I want it so bad...

Attached: Hoonter.jpg (1080x1080, 115.54K)

I'm hoping for a remaster but if they do continue the story then they'll have huge shoes to fill.

This game had a story?

1900's aesthetics and american countryside should work, you get some wendigos, witches, niggers, and some lovecraftian stuff, but yeah i wouldn't name it bb2, first one have a closed story, no reason to continue it.

I think fromsoft might be out of Sony's allowance range these days.

It's a niche setting for a niche market. Hence why it didn't sell.

Attached: ChurchPickCHAD.png (1080x1175, 232.22K)

I think a remaster is the best we can hope for. but since it hasn't been announced after the success of Elden Ring I'm guessing we won't get one.

I'm... gonna... HOONT

Bloodborne 2 should be something like the Dark Tower with maybe a “you look you miss it” reference to Yharnam and those events.

Add portals.

Dark Souls was self contained too, didn't stop them making mediocre rehashes

We don't need a sequel. We need a PC port to get it off that shitty Sony platform and onto a platform where it will live forever

No. Bloodborne was a one off just like Sekiro.

The studio that had the idea of bloodborne and pitched it to Fromsoft died last year

They should make a spiritual successor and call it "Venomborne"

This game is pure Transcore kino!

how about "Phlegmborne" instead

Obsessed.

>niggers
nothing new to Bloodborne buddy

Attached: eileen_4022.jpg (400x400, 47.98K)

Just because you loved a game and wanted more of it doesn’t mean it needs a sequel. BB is close to perfect, leave it as it is.

The producer is working with Team Ninja now, who made Nioh, and are now working on a 3 kingdoms based action game.

VENOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM