Have you ever cried during emotional vidya moments?

Have you ever cried during emotional vidya moments?

Attached: bri cries.webm (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/bri cries.webm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She looks like she's practicing sucking big white dick LMAO!

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/bri cries.webm/

Attached: 1649918243244.gif (408x410, 46.34K)

No and it's unlikely I ever will going forward because every game these days feels the need to spoil any such emotional surprises with trigger warnings, letting you know full well in advance what to expect, robbing you of any impact they might have

Semi-related, why the fuck is the "view same" function broken on all archives all of the sudden?

>big white dick
These words contradict each other

Attached: images (2).jpg (467x470, 101.76K)

Every time I have to kill the good guys in most ww2 shooters

I saw some people cry at the start of their first last of us on their first playthrough and I was convinced they were faking it. How can you cry over characters you have zero attachment to. Shit is mad stupid

lmfao henry is in like 2 scenes wtf

No, and I've cried during emotional song, movies, events, etc. Video games are actually a really shitty medium at conveying messages and the vast majority that try do it do it very very poorly. Visual novels come close sometimes, but they're just doing the job of real novels poorly aswell.

>thinking about dick

diagnosis: faggot

But on a serious note after steroid abbie I can't take anything cuckman does seriously and I'm 100X more anti-semetic

For most people, knowing a person's name is enough to get an attachment to others. It's real fucking weird.

I think it felt pretty authentic, you can see him quickly make the decision then end it, I imagine that's what did it.

I still don't get why he killed himself. Why would anyone be retarded enough to think suicide is a good idea.

Joel's daughter died in his arms. He was very sad, yes, but he also wasn't a stupid fuck that shot a bullet through his own skull.

Yes.

Attached: ck2_154.png (1600x900, 2.47M)

I cried during the ending credits of Ico.

No because I am not a faggot

Attached: Nothing wrong.png (246x205, 7.09K)

imagine caring about blacks (male) lmao won't be me

Yeah I cried at the end of Walking Dead.

that link still works for me

Once.

Attached: shewasatruepatriot.jpg (700x394, 41.98K)

i mean he was gay too wasn't he? probably going to kill himself at some point for some reason or anyother

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 995.46K)