If Bridget is a boy, why does he look like this? Those are child-bearing hips

If Bridget is a boy, why does he look like this? Those are child-bearing hips.

Attached: 1660183028057668.jpg (850x1200, 639.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kemono.party/fanbox/user/7057787
kemono.party/patreon/user/32814383
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Those are child-bearing hips.
lmfao

It's so sad that we live in a world where people's genitals don't define their gender

Why are you enforcing gender norms? I thought you were supposed to be progressive

>no patreon dump of ikemeru
suffering.

they do for everyone who's not mentally ill

Look at it this way; the methodical destruction of masculinity and "men" in the young generations mean there will be an abundance of young women you can fuck. Get fit and make some money so you can smash those barely-legal bitches.

I'm in my 30's and I have wider hips than this cuboid waist looking femboy

Transgender ideology is built on self hatred and the religious worship of shallow, sexist stereotypes. It teaches people that they were born wrong if they're a girl who likes kickball or a boy who likes having long hair and cooking. There's no reason a man can't fulfill the same roles and adopt the same traditions as a woman, and vice versa. There's no reason to "change" your "gender" in the first place because "genders" ought to be equally able to pursue their passions. The concept of gender identity is inherently sexist and limiting. It's built on bigotry. The man who came up with "gender identity" is a murderer who caused two boys to kill themselves. In reality all we have is biological sex. Your sex doesn't determine your hobbies, your roles, your fashion or your personality. You choose those things. As an individual. Isn't that a better, more free world? One where sex is all that exists and people are free to pursue whatever they want regardless of their sex? "Gender" is a needless restriction and it does not serve as a genuine identity. The logical progression of breaking down the differences leads to tomboys and femboys. It leads to people who don't let their biological sex influence their hobbies or fashion. The transgender cult is all about building up those limitations and enforcing them so strictly that any little boy who so much as glances at a Barbie doll gets put on hormone blockers so that he can be railroaded into becoming "a girl" because "only girls like dolls". We used to have a culture that said "if you're a boy you ought to like sports" and now we have a culture that says "if you like sports you ought to become a boy". We skipped right over the healthy, rational middleground that says there's no reason a girl can't play kickball with her friends without mutilating herself and taking testosterone.

Attached: 1660077386201314.png (2048x2048, 1.18M)

Those aren't even remotely feminine hips. He looks like a boy.

If you had just waited a little bit longer, this wouldn't be rent free. Don't preempt the trannies, enjoy the thread as much as you can before they get here.

Attached: 20210717_124105.jpg (1668x2388, 538.05K)

Can anyone edit out the bulge in this image?

cute girl. i want to hold her hand

Attached: FZv4LyQXkAAVw8q.jpg (816x917, 111.34K)

you didnt even fucking try. now say thank you faggot.
kemono.party/fanbox/user/7057787
kemono.party/patreon/user/32814383

those are boy hips

We never even saw a bulge in any game. I'm pretty sure she was lying about being a boy.

Is Bridget even into guys?

those are girl hips. That's a girl body.

bridget's cute lickable raspberryable belly button

I don't know what Kinda Irish reality your from, but those are tight boy hips

>Please send help
I can SAVE Bridget by showing everyone his discomfort towards dudes!

Attached: Bridg.jpg (2829x4096, 559.04K)

it'd be cool if it was just for friendship

Attached: FZt4vNMaIAAde7q.jpg (2500x2500, 1.12M)

>he did it, the madman

Attached: 1651303916328.jpg (525x588, 57.45K)

i fapped to that old millia x bridget harthnir doujin recently
the one that started with a footjob

I dont know i still prefer my cute testament! :D

Attached: 1658513801773352.jpg (774x1280, 172.86K)

礼節極まるお嬢様として育てられた、男の子である

I like this image even though I'm straight

>oh god...oh god...hhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

lol no. not even a little. that's a male body.

Does imagining his soft cock squished against the surface of the plush make it hotter or less hot?

Someone make a mod of this. I need it so bad.