In your guys own words and honest opinions, what do you think of FE: radiant Dawn?

In your guys own words and honest opinions, what do you think of FE: radiant Dawn?

Attached: 4F21704B-3D54-4163-BFBA-1B26DFB60C4D.jpg (600x826, 489.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JfLfwWWk80&list=PL94B3BDBA2D03B783&index=56
youtube.com/watch?v=e6opPyooRxs&list=PLE3808CB015D7E1F7&index=78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is THE game that planted the gay seeds that would sprout in Fates and blossom in Three Houses.

Great game but very obvious flaws such as character availability/viability and lack of meaningful support conversations.

Coolest maps by nature of them actually being 3D and using the 3rd dimension. The ledge bonus is silly overpowered but it makes things impactful
Yeah it's fucking slow, 150% speed on an emulator with animations set to fully off just to match other games but setting that up isn't too hard - you shouldn't *have* to but it is worth it
The constant character restrictions are good, fuck you if you disagree, it's channeling that Kaga spark and lets you use all kinds of different characters. Sorry if Tormod was your favorite, though
Just finished playing the reverse recruitment patch and White Tide + Blood Tide early game is such a fucking experience, anyone who likes RD should give it a whirl. Kurthnaga in the Dawn Brigade is nonsense

It's an absolute mess and it's my 2nd favourite game in the series behind PoR.
>constant character restrictions are good
I could go either way on this but restricting Jill in the swamp chapter is a real cunt move.

Attached: TitaniaFE10.png (812x1248, 1.04M)

as a FE fan the cover art is kinda sick but I never played it lol

A mess is a great way of describing it, yeah
It's the map you'd most want to use Jill in! Now please slowly and methodically use the wolves to shove the peasants out of the bog while you take poison damage instead~!
Like I said, rocking that Kaga vibe incessantly
It's not great design, it's not even good design, it's memorable bullshit and that's what matters to me

Pros:
Some of the most fun maps in the franchise
Best Fire Emblem story, Part 3 in particular analyzes proper war tactics far better than any game that came after it
Lots of units=lots of variety for some fun teams, making lots replayability

Cons:
Unit Availability is a shit idea
Stat spread and growths are the worst they've ever been since FE6
Micaiah's story reeks of rushed development
Character motivations in general are just weird in this game

The game was mediocre at best, with its only good part was the world maps and character viability/availability

It had some great maps and I loved the ideas it threw around like changing how supports and skills worked as well as being the only FE game that actually takes into account verticality. They also made the Laguz more fun to use, except for the royals which ignore the entire point of the Laguz as a game mechanic but whatever.

The story is better than most FE games, which isn't a very high bar but whatever. The premise and lore is the best in series (I haven't played the snes games or 3H so not including those) but it suffers from a lack of characterization for the cast and using blood contracts as an easy way to have conflict instead of the characters actually having a personal or ideological conflict that has to be resolved by the end of the game. Overall I like it and consider it one of the most unique games in the series, for better or for worse.

I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to hatefuck Micaiah's armpits

Attached: 1632058762443.png (1684x1920, 409.28K)

Laguzs are kind of useless compared to the previous game unless you're using royal Laguz. Cat Laguz in particular die to almost anything unless they're maxed out.

it's like proto-conquest in that it has some great maps and a horrendous narrative

I love Micaiah!

Attached: cd4540eeeabe1cf05d01e8a3bea994f6.jpg (460x600, 84.14K)

"Lord + Laguz only" is a surprisingly fun and technical playthrough for both FE9 and FE10

Laguz characters should've been stronger, if the entire point is that they're useless half the time then they should be absolute powerhouses when transformed. But if they get too strong that could lead to soloing the chapter with them, which is what the Devs were probably scared of. I think the Royals were them just saying "fuck it" and just made normal one range unist and givving up on the premise for endgame.

>Almost sets Sanaki on fire in her desperate tactic for victory
Such a cute sisterly bond

I got filtered by the dawn brigade and i stopped playing in part 1/4 because it was a slog

>focusing on her pits and not her iconic dumptruck ass

Can someone explain to me why the Black Knight cares so damn much about Micaiah?
>That convo with Sothe at part 1 endgame where he talks about how he wants to protect her
>showing up in part 4 to help her when at that point they should be enemies
>attacking the blonde halberdier guy with Micaiah he'll tell you that was he was ordered by Zelgius to avoid combat with her if possible
He knew Micaiah for like a few months at most and they don't even have that much dialogue together, why does he care so damn much?

>Only relents from poisoning the lake because it would be bad pr
>Attempts to burn Sanaki's forces alive
>No friendship speeches
Micaiah was pretty hardcore for a Fire Emblem protagonist desu.

Touch grass man

Haven't played, lmao.

Randomized classes + recruitment order is also fun if you want it to be even more batshit.

Attached: RFEE01-1.png (2560x1416, 2.91M)

It is probably near the peak of FE games while still being a deeply flawed game because it does what it does well so well. The characters in particular shine as not only did PoR already pay a heavy emphasis on the rag tag feel of the party with the Greil Mercs being the best group you get to play in FE, but you then get a whole extra game to flesh these characters out more and even with the loss of a proper support system the story does a good job of it, although at the detriment of the new characters.
No other fire emblem feels like home as like this and Por do.
youtube.com/watch?v=9JfLfwWWk80&list=PL94B3BDBA2D03B783&index=56
youtube.com/watch?v=e6opPyooRxs&list=PLE3808CB015D7E1F7&index=78

Attached: 27e557482c1e484b8e48e517ac9.jpg (1105x800, 361.72K)