The only reason KOF XV has big tits and jiggle physics is because SNK is owned by a Saudi prince

>the only reason KOF XV has big tits and jiggle physics is because SNK is owned by a Saudi prince
Are Muslims lords the only way to combat the feminine woke menace?

Attached: shermie_resetera.jpg (3840x2160, 734.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WznQlz9YYrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder how many people on resetera actually function in day to day life.

Isn’t SNK Japanese?

Attached: 1972AB59-1BFE-4E40-957C-6E3C4CC66E89.jpg (225x225, 9.61K)

>Boy’s club rhetoric
>objectifying commentary
WHAT IN HARRY’S SHOVEL ARE THESE RULES

>Boy's club rhetoric
I think speaking like an actual man is against the rules on Resetera.

pretty sure it had those things before he bought them out, but they might have been chinese owned at the time. hard to keep track

The company was bought out by the Saudi crown prince. He also owns a big chunk of Capcom too, the man loves his Japanese fighting games.

isn't that the same dude who got a journey chopped into tiny pieces?

Ironically that journalist who got killed was a literal Muslim extremist who hated how liberal the monarchy was (relatively speaking).

You can tell that he's a real gamer because he hates game journalists too

i get the feeling a lot of them don't believe a word that they say, but they know they can confer some sort of control or advantage in their favor from saying it

To any male gamers in this thread; how would you guys feel if men in games did suggestive poses at the camera and wore thongs that outlined their bulges? How do you guys think female games feel when they see shit like this?

Attached: downloadfile.gif (540x302, 1.7M)

At least sand niggers are good for something.

I wouldn't mind if men did that shit in games aimed at women, but SNK has always marketed towards autistic men.

i don't care how other people feel, only how i feel
nothing you say or do will change that

It's rare enough that I'd probably need an example before I can answer that. What even counts as a suggestive male pose?

>How would you feel?
I'd like it, I'd think it's hilarious. Hell, one of my favourite things about Senran Kagura 2 is that they added a guy character who also gets stripped and fanservice scenes as if he's one of the girls.

>How do you think female gamers feel whe they see this?
None of my female gaming friends care about guys, except for twinks and bishonens. Also they'd love it because most of them are also lesbians. One really loves muscles so if you had a muscle woman doing sexy poses in a bikini she'd be soaking wet.

This is how women feel when they see that shit

Attached: Stan Twitter- anime titties-YoutubeConvert.cc(1).webm (404x720, 903.69K)

BRO IT'S MUH JEWS, NOT WHITE PEOPLE RUINING VIDEOGAMES FOR EVERYONE ELSE

Otome/BL genre exists, it's not my fault they can't hire good technical artists or design proper gameplay.

Attached: 3346y6643.jpg (720x834, 109.84K)

Are we going to pretend that DOA didn't do this?

Attached: BASS_TINA_01.0[1].jpg (1920x1080, 448.12K)

women get that shit all the time in media. Romance novels have been a thing for decades and decades, let alone all the shit that's spewed towards women in [current year]
Now fuck off you disingenuous faggot

Attached: kek.png (986x181, 9.7K)

Fucking kek

Compare that to anything in this video, especially at 4:10

youtu.be/WznQlz9YYrg

Attached: 1660144618593934m.jpg (845x1024, 175.06K)

its fantastic, because then its spun in to "ITS A MALE POWER FANTASY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>but how would you feel if MEN had cleavage??
This is how you sound, you retarded autistic robot tranny

Here's your bara Ryu with sculpted schlong. Bet somewhere down the line there will be fundoshi outfit too.

Attached: ryu.png (1013x1412, 1.72M)

Good god that "art" is horrifying.

I'd think that 90% of women find other women attractive to look at and that only a tiny fraction of men feel the same way about other men due to societal norms and I think you're that you're a faggot for trying to argue such a blatant false equivalency.

>Bet somewhere down the line there will be fundoshi outfit
He already had on SFV with his Jin costume when you use the code.

the day Any Forums realizes their last hope against the left lies in africa and the muslim world is a day I will relish

Refute what she said, Any Forums

Attached: 1567260085777.png (1001x1495, 257.55K)

Yes? What's your point. Most the male characters in DoA have literal swimsuits. Unless you're expecting males to be completely naked I'd say it's comparable.

Attached: DOA6_Jann_Lee_Deluxe[1].jpg (1000x1000, 76.24K)

lmao typical prudish americans

Very true, but it does go both ways. Like, a lot of my friends are into FGO. We're all annoyed that Gareth, who is usually a cute tomboyish little sister type character, got a massive cup size increase in her new summer bikini outfit. But its not as if they hate big boobs, they just don't like how Gareth's character design changed just for more fanservice. Meanwhile they all love Lady Avalon, the literal succubus who walks around wearing lingerie.

Its less about big tits or not. Its more about how they're used. God one of them is asexual and she loves Bayonetta. She thought Bayo3 having a no fanservice mode was cowardly even though sex normally repulses her. She likes Bayonetta's confidence and strength as a woman, part of which is demonstrated by her sexual charm. They're only upset it feels like unnecessary fap bait that detracts instead of adds to a character.

For example, I think lots of people would agree that Zero Suit Samus doesn't really add a lot to Metroid or Samus as a character. Its kinda just fap bait

I'm a straight male, why should I care about what gays and women want? It's not my problem.

Do they show their ass and wink at the camera like Laura from sfv?

kek you're literally proving her point

lmao typical prudish american

Wouldn't give a shit so long as we still got sexy girls. The problem is that the anti-sexualization types are only against the sexualization of women while denying that men can be sexualized as well because otherwise they'd have to admit to preaching a double standard.

>show their ass
Have you even played the game? The grabs have them stuffing their face in crotches and in the ass.

Attached: 1000(1).jpg (1000x1000, 241.07K)

Make your own game. Find art director and character designer you agree with and go get that bag girl, there is clearly gap in the market.